User avatar

Annaclare

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Narrative Re: The Letters I Never Wrote (Chapter one)

    Hey hey! Hat else is there to say but wow! You are such an amazing writer and story teller. This story about this mans journey is so out of the ...

    Aug 1, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Narrative Re: The Letters I Never Wrote (Introduction/Prologue page)

    Hey hey! So, I think I've already said this but welcome to YWS! You have requested me to read your piece and to be honest I am so happy I ...

    Aug 1, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: I'm Melting...

    Hey hey! So, I really like the spontaneous attribute of this poem, while all of it did not make sense I don't think it needed to. This was supposed to ...

    Jul 27, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: June Haiku

    Hey hey! So, these two haiku's are not only brilliant, but they really do remind me of June and the beginning of summer. When I review poetry I do not ...

    Jul 27, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Watch Me

    Hey hey! This poem is very unique, and I think that's one thing I love so much about it! I think that while this idea you have written about has ...

    Jul 26, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: There is No Freedom In Isolation

    Hey hey ! First off, welcome to YWS! By the looks of this poem there is no doubt you will fit in! This website is unique in allowing anyone to ...

    Jul 26, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Finding Destiny (Chapter 10)

    Hey hey! So, you're very descriptive :). Anyway this isn't going to be as long as normal reviews of mine but that does not mean that I loved it any ...

    Jul 21, 2015
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: strong

    Hey hey! Okay, so from the description you said that you almost fell asleep writing this... If that is true it sure doesn't seem like that. This poem has very ...

    Jul 19, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: Scream

    Hey hey! Okay, first off welcome to YWS!!! I can already tell by your amazing writing you'll fit right in :). Anyway, I'm here for a review so yeah I'm ...

    Jul 19, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Finding Destiny (Chapter 9)

    Hey hey! Okay, you still have readers girl! I have read your whole story in one night, and oh my gosh I am dying. First off, I love Cole sooo ...

    Jul 18, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Finding Destiny (Chapter 8)

    Hey hey! Her!?!?! Who's her!?!?! Okay, so from chapter two I'm now realizing that Skylar's secret is going to be exposed! I totally forgot about her secret... I was too ...

    Jul 18, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Finding Destiny (Chapter 7)

    Hey hey! So, a lot goes down in this chapter and some of my questions are answered! So, first off, they are the cutest couple I have ever seen... even ...

    Jul 18, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Finding Destiny (Chapter 6)

    Hey hey! So, the authors note at the beginning at this chapter got me really excited. Usually when the author says that this is one of their favorites it almost ...

    Jul 18, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Finding Destiny (Chapter 5)

    Hey hey! Alright, I have to admit I like this story... a lot! I think that this chapter has a little humor in it. At the beginning at this chapter ...

    Jul 18, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Finding Destiny (Chapter 4)

    Hey hey! Bruises?!?!? Really... bruises!!! That just made my head spin. Okay, so now I have like a million questions blowing through my head, and I don't know what to ...

    Jul 18, 2015


I didn't want to slow time, I just wanted to make a little rock.
— MomoMajesty's brother