Heritage of Good & EVIl

by Wriskypump

A/N: Please don't shy away from the content

I know all about DMT. It used to fascinate me. It is an endorphin that is released by the body to numb pain, and also during Dreaming. Some have implied that this psychedelic is misleading people into thinking they have gone to heaven or hell after they die, but I’d ask you to think about a few more things before you conclude the same. People should see varying things if they are only hallucinating, perhaps what you might anticipate coming or what you believe To Be SEEN beyond the mortal curtains. Instead what comes up are always things of Heaven or things of Hell, sometimes both (at least that’s all I’ve ever seen when I research). Now Biological death is when cells start to die. Likely long past the point of DMTs influence. People have been there and Returned to tell. If the body was all that consciousness was, why can clinically brain-dead people sometimes still perceive their senses apart from their body? 

One evening I had an OBE where I was seeing from two separate points of reality: one was my normal eyes, and another was from a place about 2-3 feet above my head, floating! A paranormal electrocution caused it. Something had drifted through the wall into my bedroom that night, some being went shooting across the floor in a jagged, tattered brown hood surrounding two yellow-blue eyes like lightning - But with no face. It had approached, moaning inside my skull, and hovered slightly above the floor with no legs, shocking the Utter Terror out of me for what I estimate was about 30 seconds of Complete paralyzation, seeming to go on and on and on for an inestimable period of time.

And I really ought not keep such things to myself. So will you let me tell you about God’s nature, since that is the conclusion I have come to about existence?

I never can see believing in Christ as a religion, because he is my Father or Companion even more than my King. Here’s why. Yes, I ask for forgiveness and help for myself and others through trying conditions and pains. That's something I hardly consider a ritual, because I can do that when I'm making breakfast, driving around, or exercising, and everyone spends time with God in different personal manners. While He is to be revered and esteemed, He is ridiculously jovial and light-hearted. I don't set aside certain times when I will do certain things. If I feel like glorifying Him, i do it, If I feel the urge to talk to Him I will, if I feel the spirit pointing me at the bible I'll go pick it up and look for what it is He may want to show me at the moment. Sometimes I go to church and sometimes not. It is healthy to see other believers; it is of no Necessity to be in a church to have the Most High right there with you. Since the time that Jesus rose Himself, God was done residing in special tabernacles or decorated buildings, but the temple switched to being the trustee's body since Jesus ascended & sent us back down the Holy Ghost of God’s spirit to make us new creatures, a hybrid of sorts: the weakness of man, the eyes to perceive God’s Character, and the knowledge and strength of God’s spirit to be aware of and avoid the things God does not see as Good, and so calls it evil. Ever since the Son has revealed The Father freely, no one understands the things of God without this Holy Spirit: they discern only the things of man because that is the spirit (or soul) they are born with.

This is why a person must be born again to enter the kingdom of God: They need the Holy Spirit to come indwell in them so that they are robed in GOD’s righteousness, something a person can never have on their own: and the Thing you cannot enter into Heaven without because Holy God will not dwell in the presence of sin (which a person cannot get rid of without coming to Jesus and understanding they have broken His ordinances). You can’t make up your morals; for their Objectivity and Unchangingness is what makes them actually true.

I Also see and feel the results of Jesus directing my steps day by day. Amazingly, God has promised Himself to me, and a new life, in a new land flowing with milk & honey, although we are all so wretched none of can deserve it. So all I’m really ever concerned about anymore is trying to show people they can have that too.

As much as we all deserve to go to Hell, God knows we were practically subdued by our incapabilities to understand when we were tricked in the Garden. But ever since, we have no excuses in regards to being further deceived. Now pain & shame is what’s been thrust upon us by this fallen world--but God says that’s not your Identity mankind: I AM your heritage. He sees each person as His child, ready at any moment to take ya back teeming with forgiveness!

It takes Determination to free your soul - it should be the most important thing ruling our lives until we manage some way to locate the leisure that detaches us from the Murderous daggers ever-bombarding the underside of our skullcap. It takes every ounce of the brazier of Nails to arrive at the Peace of Life and learn to lean in and stay on it: and it takes confronting truth with lie & lie against truth

They position our lives so that they revolve around academics; immediately from there we switch the gears full throttle into a career: all so we can enjoy our kids before they have to embark on that same struggle because we chose it for them by giving them birth?!? Let us pursue the making of money in the hopes that some point down the road we can kick back? I picture that as slaving and slaving to ride the air: I see no means to an end there. This way of life robs us of our years.

It’s about durable riches Song of Solomon 7:13 The mandrakes give a smell, and at our gates are all manner of pleasant fruits, new and old, which I have laid up for thee, O my beloved.

Living like a ghost bc we are a Brand New creation once we believe; we are No Longer Of This World 1st Peter 1: 3-9

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade — kept in heaven for you, who through faith are shielded by God’s power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time.

In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. These have come so that your faith — of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire — may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed. Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving the goal of your faith, the salvation of your souls.

Law was given by God to Moses for him to write down & show that His Vision of Good & Evil is Not Not not the same way that Man looks at it.

Romans 2:12-15 - He will punish sin wherever it is found. He will punish the heathen when they sin, even though they never had God’s written laws, for down in their hearts they know right from wrong. God’s laws are written within them; their own conscience accuses them, or sometimes excuses them. And God will punish the Jews for sinning because they have his written laws but don’t obey them. They know what is right but don’t do it.

Romans 2: 7 He will give eternal life to those who patiently do the will of God, seeking for the unseen glory and honor and eternal life that he offers.* 8 But he will terribly punish those who fight against the truth of God and walk in evil ways—God’s anger will be poured out upon them. * 9 There will be sorrow and suffering for Jews and Gentiles alike who keep on sinning.

Philippians 1:6 - Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

If you’re not dead, it’s not too late to have a change of mind & heart.

Romans 2:29 - A real Jew is anyone whose heart is right with God. For God is not looking for those who cut their bodies in actual body circumcision, but he is looking for those with changed hearts and minds. Whoever has that kind of change in his life will get his praise from God, even if not from you.

in the Cinema They Proclaim their Sins:

As in Sodom & Gomorrah they broadcast it and are not ashamed. This is one of the maJor signs Jesus’ return for believers is right around the corner; And Hell on earth Immediately following.

Lovers of pleasures & Pleasers of men, making no room enough in their thoughts to go chasing down God to ask It if it’s there. Acts 17:30 God tolerated man’s past ignorance about these things, but now he commands everyone to put away idols and worship only him. * 31 For he has set a day for justly judging the world by the man he has appointed, and has pointed him out by bringing him back to life again.”

Cruel & twisted jokes on television serve the dual purpose of desensitizing us to atrocities because we constantly see them being laughed away... Instead of dealt with & winced @T in our minds eyeball-to-eyeball 00 -- “Yet the end of that mirth is heaviness" … bc the roughNess of the world is ever there to beat us back down. There’s nothing this world offers to be lived for: it’s a gag. Don’t get caught up in a sick, gag. Your achievements are not worth what an Eternal Life of Reconciliation & inseparable Homeward bound to our Lover again is worth.

Wed May 10, 2017 1:40 am
inktopus wrote a review...

Hey, Wriskypump. Storm here for a review, so let's jump right into it.

I'll try to focus on your content, but I'm not going to leave out any issues I see in your style, flow, etc.

I'm going to sound quite harsh in this review, but know that I'm not intending to hurt your feelings or attack your beliefs in any way. I'm simply telling you my personal thoughts on this essay.

People should see varying things if they are only hallucinating, perhaps what you might anticipate coming or what you believe To Be SEEN beyond the mortal curtains. Instead what comes up are always things of Heaven or things of Hell, sometimes both (at least that’s all I’ve ever seen when I research).

People want to believe that there is a heaven, and people see what they want to see. In my not so expert opinion, they're probably hallucinating what they think heaven is. They think that they're going to die, so they see what they want to or what they think they should see. I have always disliked these examples of 'proof' because it is so unreliable. These people are often high on drugs, in a lot of pain, and under the assumption that there is a god out there. It hardly stands as real, reliable evidence that anyone should believe.

I don't suppose it could have been a dream. Most of the time, 'paranormal' activity or just plain strange feelings can be explained by science. Often, it is our brains telling us that something is terribly wrong when there really is no danger at all.

I'm sorry, but after the first two paragraphs, I found myself incredibly bored. Regardless of the topic, always make it a point to engage the reader.

You can’t make up your morals; for their Objectivity and Unchangingness is what makes them actually true.

I disagree so much with this statement. I don't believe in any sort of god. I have morals. If I didn't make up my morals where did they come from? Certainly not god. Even if I didn't make my own morals, then I would have to get them from somewhere. I would have to get them from someone. Someone who made their own morals. To be perfectly honest, I think morals are ingrained in humans; it's not something that we learn from a divine being. I think we invented 'god' as a way to help us along on our journey to the level of civilization we are at now.

Phew, this essay was disjointed and hard to follow. What was your main point exactly? A thesis statement would help to keep this on track. Next time you decide to write an essay, maybe decide on a thesis statement before you write it to help keep you on track.

The grammar in this was atrocious, to say the least. When I have to read things with incorrect grammar, I become very bored because it becomes tedious to decipher.

Overall, the essay was hard to follow. You went off on too many tangents, and I was left wondering what the original point of this essay even was. I found that the little evidence that you did provide was insufficient to even sway my views to your side even a little bit. You had a bunch of Bible verses at the end. What exactly was the point of that? I was just left a bit bored and confused.

Feel free to reply to this review or to pm me if you have any questions or want to continue the disscussion.

~Storm

Wriskypump says...

Point of the bible verses was intended to show God's plans/nature of who he is. But yeah, I guess then just wait for the world to... be upended like could hardly be imagined.

Wriskypump says...

You also may be missing my point about people witnessing heaven/hell. Nobody is dying brain-dead deaths, and witnessing anything else. (*in my research for that, I don't use internet articles: only word of mouth from people and filmed testimonies)

Silberfee wrote a review...

If the body was all that consciousness was, why can clinically brain-dead people sometimes still perceive their senses apart from their body?
Itthink this is because the brain stem which focuses on organ regulation doesn't control the sensory system so the sensory system in a brain dead person may well be intact.

I don't really understand where this essay is going, are you trying to justify your experience of the supernatural here:
But with no face. It had approached, moaning inside my skull, and hovered slightly above the floor with no legs, shocking the Utter Terror out of me for what I estimate was about 30 seconds of Complete paralyzation, seeming to go on and on and on for an inestimable period of time.
as an experience with God/Jesus?Holy Spirit?

I do agree with you on two points however: I don't think its necessary to go to church to worship God because church is supposed to inspire wonder and awe in us but I see God when I encounter beautiful nature, art and witness scientific interactions,

yes for that I would argue that this is worship of money and not of God...it does seem absurd (I cannot decide either whether it is a life worth living, I don't want to suffer from starvation etc )

what is OBE and DMT?

RubyRed says...

DMT is the name for the hallucinogenic drug Dimethyltryptamine. It comes from plants in the Amazon which can be boiled to make a potent brew or ground to make a powder. It%u2019s also made synthetically in the UK and comes in yellow crystals or powder.

RubyRed says...

OBE stands for "out of body experience" - a feeling or experience of leaving one's body and perceiving the world and oneself.

Wriskypump says...

The point of this essay is to tell you what happened to me. I saw things beyond the usual domain of sight. That's not the only demon I've seen. How do I think they're demons? Because I had a hunch this was what they were, I said to one of them (telepathically) "Don't you miss being in Heaven with the Perfect Peace & provision of Jesus surrounding you with Love?" It stopped right then, and just GLARED at me. Then it slammed itself thru the wall in a shriek of rage and didn't come back.

Wriskypump says...

If you see demons who react to that specific question that way, then Jesus is God. So the rest of the essay was saying, this is who God is at heart, and why should we live for things we try to grab at now when He has a Home for us beyond here & we can't keep anything we get in this place

First you broke my moustache, now you break my heart.
— MaybeAndrew