Billowing

by Stringbean

TheOffBroadwayAuthor wrote a review...

Good job! I think this applies to a lot of things. It reminds me of how one of my friends became a completely different person in just a couple weeks, and I thought "When did this happen? Could I have helped?" There's nothing I can really say on the critique side of things. I just love this poem. Thank you.

Stringbean says...

Thank you! I'm glad you like it.

Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:42 am
MapleWay wrote a review...

Hey there! MapleWay here with a review!

This was a cool little poem! It was a little short which ended up being a negative as well as a positive. I also liked the overall feel. It was fun and peaceful. There was lots of great imagery as well! I didn't completely get the beginning. Is the reader the cloud? Or is this a typo. Was it supposed to be it? Anyways great poem!

Stringbean says...

Thanks for the review! No typo, just checked again. It's meant to be "I" as in the speaker. Is it confusing? ;-;

MapleWay says...

Your welcome! And now that I look at it again I see that.

Stringbean says...

Ah, okay

MapleWay says...

Also congrats on making the literary spotlight!

Stringbean says...

Thank you c:

Riverlight says...

Hey, Stringy-bean! c:

I panicked at first cause short but I can do this! c: This is a unique, tiny poem that was very pleasing to they eye. Short, sweet, concise. It's well-worded and organized. Have a nice [*insert time of day here*]!!! c:

Stringbean says...

XD

Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality