(Tea candle)

by Stringbean

Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:23 pm

I loved this poem.You’re using personification.You’re giving the tea candle life.It’s keeping out the darkness in the narrator’s life,that small candle’s light is giving the narrator hope.I thought this was a meaningful poem.Sometines,the smallest light can guide us.My favorite lines in the poem were:”Your glow makes my hands feel human.” This tells us just how important that small light is.Great job on the poem and I hope you have a lovely day/night.

Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:14 pm
AriesBookworm says...

This has been written very neatly. It is a beautifully written poem and I can tell you worked hard on it. I like how even a small candle was able to bring warmth to a cup as well as a human. The human also feels sympathy for the little cup.

Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:44 pm
Coffeeboyjay wrote a review...

Hey!! @StringBeam here's a little quick review

So here we go

First i would say is this was a beautiful piece of new poem you got you did a amazing job on your new poem that you made and i would say is this the editing is so neat you are a good poet just keep up the good work i have also my favorite line was tea candle Who asked you to light this Whole room? i Won't ask you not to despair this was some impressive poem and i i'm sure that i i'm reading this cause truly i did read this poem

my compliment is this was some neat writing that you did with the poem and yeah this poem was to short for people to read but start writing more then one line in your poem just telling you on how to write a poem,

How you could of Improve is on start with atleast a , or something that goes to some people that write there poems like they forget what they put or something that happens to me sometimes if someone tell me what i missing i would change that or something

Keep Writing Impressive work

Jay

Stringbean says...

Thanks for the review

Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:36 pm
EllieMae wrote a review...

Hi there, Ellie-Mae here for a quick review!

Wishing you a happy day/evening/morning/night/whatever is applicable to your part of the world! First off, please remember that my reviews are my own opinions :) I’ll give honest feedback, but nothing at all is intended to hurt or discourage you in any way at all! <3 So, without waiting any longer, let’s get right into it and digest the spectabulous piece of literary work!

I sure love this poem :) I love the way it makes me feel when I read it. Anyone who reads this can have their own interpretation of the story that is being conveyed.

I love the question “who asked you to light this whole room?”

It makes me feel like one person is taking so much weight upon themselves.

Ellie

Stringbean says...

Thank you! I feel like it can be interpreted a lot of ways, like you said, so it's neat to see what stood out to you :)

I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
— Chandler Bing