Tommorow

by LosPresidentes

For whatever tomorrow brings,
I'll be there for you
And when the nightmares come,
I'll be there with you;
And when the sunset comes,
I'll make your dreams come true,

(another intstrumental)

So whatever tomorrow brings,
I'll be there for you;
And when the light grows dim,
We will see it through;
So whenever things seem bleak,
remember that it's me and you;

(another instrumental)

For whatever tomorrow brings,
I'll be there for you;
For whatever nightmares come,
I'll be there with you;
And when the sunrise comes,
I'll be looking at you;

So whatever tomorrow brings,
I'll be there for you.

Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:24 am
BrokenSkye wrote a review...

Hey! My name is Skye and I will be reviewing your piece tonight! First off, I love how you said that you thought it was someone else's song just to find out that it was your own. I bet that you would walk around singing it too! Happy ending for you and your song!

Alright, I would love to start out saying that this song is simply beautiful! It sounds like something that if you sing it the right way, could even be a lullaby.There was only one error that I saw and it seems more like a typo than anything, stanza three, last line, it should be "it's" instead of "its". There isn't much more that I can say about this piece other than it is simply beautiful in every way, whether you are singing it to your child, or to your lover, or even just to someone who means so much to you, it is simply beautiful. And that you should really add on to it, make it come alive just a little more, and you will have a phenomenal song on your hands!

If you ever need any reviews, just message me! You just found yourself with a new follower!

~Skye~

darkangel_05 says...

I like the message this song sends. It's simple and romantic. I think you're structure is just fine... I guess it's not just the usual simple-verse form. It's good to be experimenting with other styles. I can't judge on the instrumental parts because I haven't heard them yet, but I think they're okay.

Overall, your song is good. Although the stanzas are a bit similar to each other, I think it's kinda cute that way.

Keep writing and good luck. :)

Hello LosCadaver, Alliyah is here to review!

I feel like you could really expand on this, because right now you're addressing a very small subject "I'll be there for you" and then you don't really say anything else at all. Your rhyming is good, but it just seems like you could expand on verses or something.

Your spelling and grammar is good, and your word choice meets the tone of the piece. You also did a nice job making this sound lyrical. I hope my review helped, and good luck with future works!

~Alliyah~

Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:44 am
Blackwood wrote a review...

Hello there, time for some reviewing! I like reviewing lyrics because I also review them musically and I have a couple of things to say about these.

Content-wise, they are very good. Nice words, nice rhyming, no cliches, however there are some odd repetitions. Firstly you start each with "whatever tomorrow brings" except in the second one you have 'So' and in the other two you have 'For' I think you should stick to 'For 'for all of them.

Now in a musical and song sense this is unfortunately, structures quite strangely. From what I'm reading it goes: Chorus, instrumental, chorus, instrumental, chorus, coda.
I really think you need to add some verses in there. If you want to follow traditional popular music song structure, which is easiest then it goes something like this.
Intro, Verse, Chorus, Verse, Chorus, Bridge (and instrumental), Verse, Chorus, Coda.

You have your three choruses already. having three instrumentals is not common.

If this is a more classical piece then you could retain this structure, but judging from your lyrics this does not seem like it fits into a style like that.

So to sum it up.
-Great words in your lyrics
-Write some verses
-Maybe stick to only one instrumental.

Education is education. We should learn everything and then choose which path to follow. Education is neither Eastern or Western; it is human.
— Malala