A childish girl who lives in a childish illusion that the world is loving and death doesn't exist. However, when she moves in with her stepmother everything will change. Simply meaning that a man comes along and bursts her bubble. Come and read the horrifying and disturbing horror/comedy about a girl and her neighbor, a homicidal mass murdering maniac!
This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old, Dean. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.
have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[ — Shady