JHG's Log

2 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6987
Reviews 117
And conquering I go!

Figured the best way to start off was to go with the Knighting first, so, here it is:

Spoiler
I #WotRT do you?

"Sometimes I lie awake at night, wondering why I ever came to this miserable planet. Then I look at you, and it all makes sense."




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6987
Reviews 117
A sword is a man's best friend.

Spoiler
I #WotRT do you?

"Sometimes I lie awake at night, wondering why I ever came to this miserable planet. Then I look at you, and it all makes sense."



When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind