User avatar

x3CoFx3

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: #11

    She pretends to like them, That sounds awkward to me. It feels like it needs one more syllable maybe, like it lost its rhythm right here. Other than that, I ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: When I Dream

    I dream of colors. Black and white Technically black and white are neutrals, not colors lol. flowing ainlessly You spelled 'aimlessly' wrong. Standing together waiting patiently Put a comma after ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You

    Do you see me, still wanting to love you, but terribly torn between emotions. Put a question mark after that. This feeling is strange. The feeling of confusion and hate, ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Today

    Mismatched and Ill fitted, "Ill" doesn't need to be capitalized. Doing its masters bidding of sins 'masters' needs an apostrophe. And reading the whole poem confused me; it's like your ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Your special day. ~mostly for girls~ *edited*

    As you walk down isle, Yes, it does need 'the' in it, and the right spelling of aisle. All eyes on you, Your heart's pace growing I think 'heart's pace' ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: 800 Miles

    Her diluted dreams drift and pass in the air does she dream of me? This should have a period after air, because the next part is a new sentence. Her ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: i wonder

    I like how you purposefully left out punctuation and capitalization; it makes this stand out more. You did a good job on this. of more-ness I think this sounds really ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Chancre Scolex (invention invention).

    I like how original these lyrics are. The phrases in the parenthesis add to the atmosphere; I wonder how this would sound if it was made into a song! You're ...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Cave

    You did a great job writing this. There are some ways you can improve the grammar, though. For one, there's this. Illuminating the calcium streaked walls and glinting O n ...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Differences

    I have a brown hair She has a blond, I think it would make more sense to take out both the ''a''s, but that's just my opinion. She likes pink, ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: it is surely expected

    I also agree with sealegs, but you should also put punctuation and capitalization in your haiku, too. the real truth behind it all havoc will ensue And this part seems ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Way You Look At Me..

    This is okay, but really cliche. I think you could improve it a lot more by changing some parts around, making it into your own words instead of those phrases ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: bu(r)ying place

    This is good, I like the concept. Though I don't know what a bodega is :lol: , I'm guessing it's a place to buy drugs or something? and censored calloused ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled, Chapter One; Corren (edited)

    This is good and original! I like how the hawks can talk to him (Corren?) And some ways you could improve .... It clung to my skin like cold hands ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Five Silence

    'You're fading away' is a better choice. And I really like this poem, it kind of reminds me of myself sometimes. I also think you could do a lot more ...

    Apr 13, 2010


I drink tea and forget the world's noises.
— Chinese saying