User avatar

winterbites

winterbites

  • Poetry » Horror, Other Re: Etymology

    Wow, this was an interesting read, I highly enjoyed reading this poem. As I said, I am so bad at reviewing other peoples works, but I will try my hardest. ...

    Dec 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Science Fiction Re: Sky Haven

    Blackwood, I'm here to give you a sloppy review ^.^ Mmm, I did really like this poem. I think it was really cute. The title was the reason I chose ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: The Demoness

    Wow. Just, that's all I can say right now, this was just so, I can't say amazing, because, this was far better then that. I can't find any words at ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Lady With The Lullaby

    Wow, this was quite good, I enjoyed reading it! You have a very nice writing style, you have an amazing imagination to write like this. I really liked how you ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I want to be punished no more, Daddy.

    Wow, like just wow. This literally brought me to tears. I can't even explain all the emotion put into this, it kind of just all poured out my eyes. This ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Poetry » Humor, Lyrical Re: I'm a Little Writer

    Ahaha, this was cutee/adorable. I was like "Ooooh, this sounds cute!" *reads* I liked it, it was small, but really cute. I always say thing, but I looove short poems, ...

    May 27, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: Firsts

    Wow, just wow, this is what i love to read. I found it a bit confusing to read though. But it was really really great. Maybe just fix up the ...

    May 20, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Unreadable

    Oh hi there c: The length of this most definitely caught my eye, I love short poems, a lot a lot. But anywhoo, my best try at a good review. ...

    May 20, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Deleted

    YEEY, I just had a fit!! You put it up!! ANyway, like I said last night c; It's sooooo good, and I love it! "“Do you have a sharpener? My ...

    May 17, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Black and Blue

    Hey there, winter here to give a review! So here it is. This was a very good and short poem. I liked how you made the start of each stanzas. ...

    May 16, 2013
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: Yoko

    Welcome Clair, I'm here to give you the best review I can. "She watched as the sun bled across the ocean, painting it a vibrant tone of salmon-pink. The sky ...

    May 16, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Crossfire

    Well, this story was written really well, it expressed all the emotions beautifully, and easy to read. This story really drew me in, and I wanted to read more. But, ...

    May 14, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Lily

    Heyo, Winter here, I gonna review this for you, although, I'm not the best at this, but I'll try. This was interesting to read, it was good yes, but, I ...

    May 14, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, Other Re: The Fabric of Me

    I've never been good at poems, but this was wonderful. I really enjoyed it. "I murdered all of my imaginary friends and broke the legs of the evil thoughts that ...

    May 14, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Teenage Love

    Heyyya, its Winter here!c: Firstly, "Silly me;" I just love that, I feel its really putting the emotion, that teens have, across. Its make this poem run smooth, which is ...

    May 13, 2013


If you steal property, you must report its fair market value...
— John Oliver