User avatar

velvetcatsz

i'm not your friend. or anything. damn.

  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Narcissus bulb verse

    hello! it’s catsz here to drop by and leave a review!! this looked like a very interesting piece of work. the title confused me xD so i wanted to check ...

    Feb 14
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Feeding My Dog the Chocolates He Needs

    hello! it’s catsz here to leave a review. since dogs couldn’t have chocolate, i wanted to see what it’s about cause im curious! let’s dive into it! oh… this story ...

    Feb 14
  • Poetry » Humor, Dramatic Re: Pretty Pigeon

    hello alex! it’s catsz here to hopefully leave a good review! let’s dive into it!!! pretty pigeon as the title is really thought provoking! the fact that they both start ...

    Feb 14
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: this is all mine, this is all that I feel

    hello! it’s catsz here to leave a review! i’ll try my best to give feedback, even if im not that good. hope you enjoy!! let’s dive into it! this structure ...

    Feb 14
  • Poetry » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: the calm between

    hello! it’s catsz here to leave a review! i hope your day is going well!! Let’s dive into it! the title is very thoughtful. “the calm between.” for me it ...

    Feb 14
  • Poetry » Health, Realistic Re: waterfall

    hello!!! it’s catsz here to leave a review!!! the title dragged me in xD let’s dive into it!! i like how it doesn’t state what it is, and it leaves ...

    Feb 14
  • Poetry » Culture, General Re: how do you hold the weight of the world?

    Hello! It's catsz here to leave a review! The title is eye catching, let's dive in! More about the title ToT it hits really hard, and triggers a wave of ...

    Feb 14
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: Hands

    Hello! Haven't chatted in a while xD It's catsz here to leave a review! Let's dive in! First of all, the one word title really leaves questions and hooks the ...

    Feb 14
  • Poetry » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: “What We Never Said”

    Hello!! It's catsz here to leave a review!~ This looked really interesting, and I apologize if I'm a bit rusty, haven't reviewed in a WHILE. Anyways, let's dive in! This ...

    Feb 14
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Paper Straw

    HIYA BESTIEEEEEE! I thought after like yk I should really make this poem a hit bc you're obviously the second Shakespeare and I will shred anyone who says it isn't ...

    Dec 23, 2025
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Forever Memory

    Hi! It's CATS here to leave a review! This really sparked interest since I'm so cat obsessed, let's splash in! The start really is tragic. Seeing animals on the road ...

    Oct 22, 2025
  • Poetry » Literature, Dramatic Re: Pick and scratch

    Hello! It's CATS here to leave a review. Ok, the moment I saw the title I knew I had to read this. Somehow we are still not close, so let's ...

    Oct 17, 2025
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Birds

    Hello! It’s CATS here to leave a review! Let’s splash in, shall we? It’s always poetry that catches my attention lollll The comparison is amazing. I’ve always dreamt of being ...

    Oct 15, 2025
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: To My Dearest Lily

    Hi! It’s CATS here to leave a rather short review. Let’s splash in! To start off, I really love how it looks kind of like a letter for when Lily ...

    Oct 15, 2025
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Silence: A love bite

    Hello! It’s CATS here to leave a review! Ya know, I really live romance, so this immediately caught my attention in the Green Room. Let’s splash in! To start off, ...

    Oct 15, 2025


Perhaps it is better to wake up after all, even to suffer, rather than to remain a dupe to illusions all one's life.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening