User avatar

spottedpebble

...green leaves shake in decaying sunlight, pink peeks over the mountains and everything is changing...

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Clock

    The poetry-review-for-a-poem idea worked perfectly! This is so cool!

    Sep 1
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I write

    And maybe that's enough. Maybe that's what writing is for. To leave a little piece of yourself somewhere in the world and hope that one day someone reads it and ...

    Aug 21
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Clock

    the hands of the pocket watch turn, but things stay the same...

    Aug 19
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: i want to shine for you

    chem, your poems always make me want to cry (in a good way)

    Aug 9
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Clock

    Originally written May 1st, 2026 I've been unsure about how to edit this work to make it sound better, so now I'm posting it here for some feedback. Here are ...

    Jun 14
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Rumary Park

    This is truly amazing and so full of feeling. I like the unique way you referenced war and equated the conflict with strong worries toward a loved one, as well ...

    May 17
  • Poetry » General, General Re: perhaps

    i love the word perhaps

    May 4
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: down the drain

    I still think about this poem all the time

    May 1
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Feelings that were left...

    I really love this and I think the picture you used as the cover matches the poem perfectly!

    Apr 28
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Aspen

    I stumbled upon this somehow almost 20 years later and I cannot believe it doesn't have any likes! You'll probably never see this comment, but I'd like to let you ...

    Apr 27
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: 7 Minutes Left -- 7:00|Part 4

    I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of this story if you decide to post it! ^^ The concept is so interesting and I like the suspenseful way you ...

    Apr 19
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: weep

    I don't have time to write a review right now but I would like to make a comment. I am enthralled by this poem. It feels like a photograph in ...

    Apr 11
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: your love is like bad medicine

    the lore for this ship is so cool :O

    Apr 11
  • Short Story » Realistic, Health Re: it's okay

    This made me cry

    Apr 9
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Seven Minutes Left -- Excerpt

    This is an interesting concept, and definitely something that I'd be interested in reading!

    Apr 5


We do have funerals for the living. They're called birthday parties.
— Jill Biden (fictitiously), Hope Never Dies