User avatar

speakerskat

speakerskat

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Don't wait for me

    Hey there Kat here to review for you! I hate waiting but your poem sort of left me wondering..waiting for what? Love? A person? The love of a person and ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: I've been trying

    Hey there Kat here to write a review for you Do I get a cookie now.... haha just kidding all reviews are free :) I'm just going to write a ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: loveholic

    Hey there Kat here to review for you for review day! Wow... can I say that again.... wow..... AMAZING! But, two things. the second line and the eighth line the ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: Just Can't Let Go

    Hey there Kat here to review for you, I love romance poems! Okay so you may know I like to hit hard with the bad stuff first and I am ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: Deep Pool

    hey there Kat here to write a review for you on this fine review day :) Is it weird that the beginning is totally how I feel when I'm under ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: And Now She's Gone

    Hey there Kat here to review for you, I was drawn in by your title. Man another long poem XD not a fan of long poems because you know I'm ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Health, Dramatic Re: Hummingbird

    Hey there Kat here to write a review for you on this lovely review day! Okay so first thing is first, the last stanza jut totally broke the flow and ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Spiritual Re: Perfect Love

    Hey there Kat here to write a review for you (love your avatar) I fell in love with your title so I had to read :) Lots of seemingly unintentional ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Review, Horror Re: Strangers

    Hey there Kat here to review for you on this lovely review day What's with all the periods... interesting I can say I have never seen anything quite like that ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Child of the Night

    Hello there, Kat here to write a review for you on review day! I love the title :) Isn't the last line a little confusing? Could it be re worded ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: That's All

    Hey there! Kat to review for you. I like to get the not so good stuff out of the way first in a review, which there wasn't much of that ...

    Jan 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Caped

    Hey there SPeakerskat here to review for you! Okay just saying, I wrote this after I read thew second line. I LOVE THE SECOND LINE!!!!! Now for the real review. ...

    Oct 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Defeated

    Hey there Speakerskat here to write a review for you! Very intresting and indepth, I could really feel the intense emotions woven intop this poem and I found it very ...

    Oct 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Review Re: The Girl

    Hey there Speakerskat here to write a review for you :) First can I just AWWWWWW so romantic XD And I loved how your writing style (the way you formatted ...

    Oct 30, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Writers All

    Hey there Speakerskat here to write a review for you and team Dreamwave. Though this already had 8 reviews I just had to read and review it, after all it's ...

    Jun 30, 2013


What praise is more valuable than the praise of an intelligent servant?
— Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice