User avatar

silentpatronus

  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: My Heart

    Hey this is really good although at times a little confusing. "Seems as though i am here to stay at least for a while it seems." This bit could use ...

    Feb 12, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: You're my Bestfriend

    Howdy! I'm going to review your work for you! You’re my Best friend Best does not need to be capitalised. You’re the one I tell everything to A full stop ...

    Feb 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: Human

    Howdy! I'm going to review your work for you! Because I'm no longer Human. I just don't think because is the best word to use here. Neither does human need ...

    Feb 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Repetition Repetition Repetition

    Howdy ☺ I’m going to review your work! such silly remarks. Such needs a capital ‘s’. towards you smiling. Towards needs a capital ‘t’. once you start to bleed. Once ...

    Feb 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Film, Science Fiction Re: Inception

    I’m going to review your work! ☺ This is a short yet powerful poem! It is very good! It takes a while to digest though, can be confusing. Or giving ...

    Feb 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Literature, Literature Re: Fear

    Howdy ☺ I’m going to review your work! ☺ Fear makes us scared, There needs to be a full stop not a comma. 
 It's one of the ingrediants, Ingredients ...

    Feb 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Light

    Howdy ☺ I’m going to review your work! ☺ First thing I’d say is beginning of a new line requires a capital letter. I won’t moan at you through it ...

    Feb 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: This Is How It Ends

    Howdy ☺ I’m going to review your work! ☺ Firstly, you don’t need half as many of the semi-colons you use. I would jump;
 I’d suggest putting a full stop ...

    Feb 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Action / Adventure, General Re: Proper Noun

    Howdy ☺ I’m going to review your work! ☺ I think this is a really unique concept and is very good! Only one small nitpick with that strange liqueur,
 ‘With’ ...

    Feb 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Action / Adventure, General Re: LIFE

    Howdy ☺ I’m going to review your work! ☺ The first thing I notice is the formatting. Right now it just looks like a couple of sentences. Try formatting it ...

    Feb 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: She Can't know

    Howdy ☺ I’m going to review your work! ☺ The fundamental problem I have with this is you half use punctuation and you half don’t you need to decide either ...

    Feb 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: A Tiny Little White Lie

    Howdy ☺ I’m going to review your work! ☺ “Sara,” She whispers, her eyes scanning the dark, empty street, hovering over every shadow, every crevice. ‘she’ does not need to ...

    Feb 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Now Known - Chapter one

    Howdy ☺ I’m going to review your work! ☺ I’m not really sure you can call this a chapter as it is really short. In addition; it’s one paragraph. Chapters ...

    Feb 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: He saved me

    Howdy ☺ I’m going to review your work! ☺ Now I don’t know if this is a joke or what but you really need to think through what you have ...

    Feb 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A whole lotta luck part 1

    Howdy ☺ I’m going to review your work! ☺ No matter what you think or do, two plus two will always be four. I’m not sure why but I really ...

    Feb 24, 2013


I wouldn't think "impossible" was even in your vocabulary.
— Sharpay Evans, High School Musical