User avatar

promptlyby12

promptlyby12

  • Short Story » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: It can take a long time to realize you're immortal.

    That's a good story! I was really intrigued by the last line. Now some suggestions: The wording was a little awkward in some places. Try to cut out unnecessary phrases ...

    Dec 30, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: home

    Hello! I love this poem for it's theme an simplicity, and how we can all empathize with it! When at school we are taught the difference between 'house' and 'home', ...

    Dec 2, 2018
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: Attention Seeker

    Hi! This is really good! And really hilarious! I've reviewed 7 poems today, and all of them were really emotional/thought provoking/serious, i really needed a poem like this a lot; ...

    Dec 2, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Literature Re: Ivory Woman, How Your Lips Scarred Me

    Hello! Welcome to YWS and congratulations on your first work. I just love abstract poetry , forget poetry, i love abstract anything! Okay so here is my interpretation of the ...

    Dec 2, 2018
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Teenagers in the workforce

    Hi! To be honest i don't usually like reading essays. But i must applaud you when i say that i enjoyed reading this and wanted to finish! I did notice ...

    Dec 2, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Essence of life.

    Hello! This is a really amazing poem. It simplicity and rhythm really touched me and I've read this many times over. It shows us how we overlook the tiniest details ...

    Dec 2, 2018
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Hugs

    Hi! I see you've just joined! Welcome! I see you've written this for a special someone, though one can have multiple interpretations for a poem like this. The simplicity makes ...

    Dec 2, 2018
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: Imperfect Soul

    Hi! Welcome to YWS and congratulations on your first work! I hope you love it here! I love the theme of this poem for several reasons. It asks questions about ...

    Dec 2, 2018
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, General Re: What Have We Done? - Lyrical Poem

    Hi! This is good! And i love how you have raised questions about today's world, and shown how we can, with the minimal effort, work together and improve our lives ...

    Dec 2, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Response

    This is really good!!! It felt really authentic and true,like it was coming straight from your heart;and it really touched mine. I have no suggestions for edits, as i couldn't ...

    Dec 2, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, Romantic Re: Piano to Pianist... Another inanimate given life.

    That is a good poem! Now i personally love poems that have multiple interpretations, as they give one the freedom to empathise with them in their own way. This is ...

    Dec 2, 2018
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Silver and Golden Eggs [1]

    Okay.... That was pretty good.I really enjoyed the plot it kept me indulged through out the story, and there wasn't one moment when I was even scarcely bored. I do ...

    Jun 6, 2018
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Other Re: Bluey The Super Blue Dog

    First of all, I really liked the illustrations!!! ,:did you do them yourself? The grammar wasn't very good, first of all, you're using the word bluey to much, for eg. ...

    May 12, 2018
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Security

    That was pretty good, and I definitely didn't see the twist coming.,and I bet no one did! The description of a few things was a bit shaky, like (The anchorman ...

    May 8, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Dreams into Reality Ch. 1.1

    Well, I must say that I did enjoy the story. I really like how you started,and maintained the pace:it wasn't to slow/ fast,:it was just right.I did see some grammatical ...

    May 6, 2018


You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up.
— Metatron (Supernatural)