Random avatar

fiction903

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Nothing at All

    I liked your poem overall, but I thought it would be better with a few less question marks because they get a little bit monotonous. Keep writing. Fiction

    Jan 23, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Those things I cannot say.

    think that you poem is also pretty good. I don't really think it needs any improvement and you should not doubt your writing abilities. I like that this poem has ...

    Jan 22, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Hope

    I just read your poem and I think we have two very different versions of hope but that is okay. Have a good day and thank you for reviewing my ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: stones and little bird bones

    Wow! This is awesome. It is the type of poetry that you would expect to find in a book. I love your use of figurative language.I envy you right now. ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Detroit life

    Thank you for the honest review. I know it needs help and I have always had a hard time with punctuation.

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Christians' Lie

    This is really good I like it a lot.I have one suggestion... And God don't want you anyway now I would change don't to doesn't. Have a good day. Fiction

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Memoirs, Part One-Chapter One

    That is interesting. I have never heard of this organization before. Your essay is certainly informative. Good luck and keep writing fiction.

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mother

    Thank you all for the reviews. :smt003

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Shades of Violet(4)[death]

    I like it.I thought you were very descriptive when you described the protagonist fainting. I don't see anything wrong with it really, although I am not a stickler on punctuation. ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Thread of L.Poems

    I like the poem "Falling Up".I think you did a good job but you could elaborate on them a little to include more imagery. Right now I think they seem ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: In cold blood

    Thank you all for the reviews. I called them socials instead of socs because I didn't want to confuse anyone. Thank you for the punctuation tips if I turn this ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Oh little marshmallow Peeps

    snoink, where I live the peeps they sell are chocolate, green and yellow for Valentines day. The chocolate ones are little bears and the rest are chicks. I would live ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: My Phenology

    Thanks for the comments :smt003 .

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Daybreak

    Sometimes that happens when you have it set on poetry format. I hope that helps. Have a great night. I love your poem. Fiction :smt003

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Amber-Liquid Death

    This is a fantastic poem. I think your discriptions are clear and they paint a vivid picture. I love your title. Have a good day fiction

    Feb 11, 2010


If you can't get out of your comfort zone, you'll never find what you're looking for. Don't make things quick and easy to feel better short term. Make a change and then you'll feel better longer term.
— Frinderman