-
Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Two-The Raven's Shadow Chapter Nine
Hi Cats! I'm back for another couple chapters in this exciting story. That was straight dragon FIRE Chapter 8 I like the new name, Umbral Realm. Describes it perfectly. I ...
Dec 7, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Two-The Raven's Shadow Chapter Six-Seven
I'm to review the next chapter. I'm so excited to see what happens in the Shadowlands this chapter. That was straight dragon FIRE Chapter 6 I'm so glad Raven made ...
Nov 30, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Two-A Raven's Shadow Chapter Five
Hi Cats, Thought I'd leave another review since the last chapter left me wanting more. That was straight dragon FIRE The revelation of Figure and how Dylan is chained up ...
Nov 22, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Two-A Raven's Shadow Chapter Four
Hi Cats! Finally back to review another chapter. I'm excited for this one. That was straight dragon FIRE I am so excited to see Shadow! She was certainly not who ...
Nov 21, 2025 -
Re: Illusion
Hi, a passing dragon here to leave a quick review. I really enjoyed reading this poem. I love the rhyme and simple story of love and the soothing of pain ...
Nov 16, 2025 -
Re: Salem meets Daisy (Salem’s POV)
Hi, Dragon here. I've seen a lot of your work in the green room lately and thought I'd give it a look. That was straight dragon FIRE (The things I ...
Nov 16, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Two-The Raven's Shadow, Chapter Three
Hi Cats! I'm here to review the next chapter of this book for review day! Let's dive right in. That was straight dragon FIRE I loved your descriptions at the ...
Oct 25, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Two-The Raven's Shadow Introduction-Chapter Two
Hi Cats, I'm finally here to do a quick review on the second book in this series! Let's get right into it. That was straight dragon FIRE Let's start off ...
Oct 20, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny, Echoes Of The Pendant Book One-A Guardian's Spirit Chapter One-Twelve
Hi! This is my review of your first book using my usual format. I’m excited to dive in. Let's Go! This was straight dragon FIRE My favorite parts -Chapter 1 ...
Sep 3, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny: Echoes Of The Pendant-Book One, A Guardian's Spirit, Introduction And Prologue
Hi! This is Dragonight9. After seeing your art I was inspired to see your story. It may take a while before I review your first book as it is all ...
Aug 3, 2025 -
Re: Cutesy Pig’s story-Siren’s Desire
Hi Vampricone, Dragonight here with a brief review. This was an interesting look at the human imagination and desire for adventure. The conclusion of the story is a little sad. ...
Jun 26, 2025 -
Re: *******
Hi Raven! It's been a while since I reviewed something of yours and this one piqued my interest. Can't wait to dig in to a lovely poem of yours. That ...
Apr 9, 2025 -
Re: The Fall - Chapter 16
Hi! Dragonight here. I'm intrigued by your writing style and thought I'd review this piece to get a better look. I look forward to reading your work ;) That upon ...
Mar 23, 2025 -
Re: Introduction to Poetry Works
Hey! Welcome to YWS! I'm not on here too often but I know a few writers who are, so if you want to get in touch with them you can ...
Mar 20, 2025 -
Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 48
Here I am for the final chapter of this amazing book! I'm so excited to see where this ends. I'm sure you'll continue to produce more amazing stories with these ...
Nov 24, 2024
