User avatar

deletedaug23

background by nick blinko, pfp by bryan charnley

  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: Enter

    Hey, yo, Jadefox! Strange here and I have a review for you on this fantastic Review Day! Since I'm on a reviewing streak, let me try my best on this ...

    May 31, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: An expected, Unexpected suprise

    Hey myjaspercat! Strange here on this fantastic Review Day and I have a review for you! So, in the last few poems I've reviewed, only one has managed to surprise ...

    May 31, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The reaper's night- first draft

    Hey, yo, Inkonpaperink! Strange here, and I have a review for you on this fantastic Review Day! Since I'm on a roll, let's talk about this one! Usually, darker poems ...

    May 31, 2015
  • Other » Romantic, Realistic Re: Dear Beautiful

    Hey,yo, Bball41! Strange here and I have a review for you on this review day! Pardon me if I'm a little bit rusty, I havemnt reviewed in a long time. ...

    May 31, 2015
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Looka Da Flicka of My Pearls

    Hey, yo, Naval48! Strange here and I have a review for you on this review day! Pardon if this review is a bit rusty, it's been quite a bit of ...

    May 31, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: And they came, but you didn’t.

    Hey, yo, reginarendonn! Strange here and I have a review for you! First of all, remove your name from the poem and your overall profile since the internet is a ...

    Apr 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Other Re: Pine Tree Miracle

    Hey, yo, pretzelsing! Strange here and I have a review for you! To be honest, I didn't find anything really special here. It didn't have that force that I would ...

    Apr 6, 2015
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Satire Re: The devil in you

    Hey, yo, RituparnaBhowmik! Strange here and I have a review for you! To kick it off, there is a piece of advice that I have heard about satire that I ...

    Mar 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Tomato

    Hey, yo, Charizard821! Strange here and I have a review for you! Alright, you probably don't like me from a previous review I did on one of your works, because ...

    Mar 20, 2015
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: idk first poem---not very good

    Hey, yo, cdog121201! Strange here and I have a review for you! Alright, I see how you responded to TheScratchedAcoustic's review because of being rather harsh and straight forward. Being ...

    Mar 6, 2015
  • Lyrics » Narrative, General Re: 9/2/05

    Hey, yo, haven235! Strange here and I have a review for you! Now, I treat lyrics the same as poetry because they have a lot of similar elements that make ...

    Mar 6, 2015
  • Poetry » Politics, General Re: The U.S (What I Hate)

    Hey, Vivian! Strange here and I have a review for you! This is a very intriguing subject, but I think that it tackles too much of the idea to be ...

    Feb 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Love in a Glorious Pyre

    Hey, PaperNessa! Strange here and I have a review for you! The vocabulary in this is insane, in a bad but good way. Now, as much as a contradicting statement ...

    Feb 18, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: The Journey of a Lifetime

    Hey, Rascalover! Strange here and I have a review for you! Alright, time for me to express my feelings! I actually liked this poem. It portrayed a coming of age ...

    Feb 18, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Never Ending Questions (Revised)

    Hey, Teddybear22! Strange here and I have a review for you! I was confused throughout this poem. Not that the message of the poem was confusing or anything like that. ...

    Feb 17, 2015


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote