User avatar

crissymarx

crissymarx

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Gift

    Hello there snazzy name of a pencil. Great job! I would've like it to be a little longer to get more of your point across, but that's not really a ...

    Nov 16, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Lighthouse

    I like this poem a lot. And nice visual, by the way. The only real complaint I have is that you repeated crumbling. It just seemed like a mistake, unless ...

    Nov 16, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: [deleted]

    I really like this a lot. When I first read the title I was like what on earth....but then as I read the poem, I started to grasp the meaning ...

    Nov 16, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: christmas kisses on your mouth

    This is so short, so simple, yet also so effective and beautiful. At first I thought you had put this in the short story category and I was confused but ...

    Nov 16, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Snake

    I am not going to be one of those people that may or may not be thinking why the heck did you use italics for only the word "of" in ...

    Nov 16, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Spiritual Re: There's Always War

    Hi there! Good concept of a poem but I honestly didn't entirely understand why war was your comparison to love. I might just have not caught on, I don't know. ...

    Nov 16, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, Romantic Re: Act of Betrayal

    I really like this and don't really think it needs much more or much editing. It's simple but effective. Let me start off by saying that I love the third ...

    Nov 16, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Photograph.

    I agree with comments below...this poem really makes a person think. First off, let me start by saying great job. I really love the thought you put into this poem ...

    Nov 16, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Strangers

    Hi there! This was really good! And I especially like the fact that rhyming isn't as popular in poetry right now and it can sometimes be cheesy but you really ...

    Nov 16, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dreamer's Lament

    Wow this is deep. I am literally at a loss for words. Not really because I am talking right now...anyway great vocabulary! The only thing I have to comment is ...

    Nov 16, 2014
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: OMIT

    First off, so sorry about your friend. :( I have ended up losing SO SO many friends over the years because they cared more about themselves and their boyfriends and ...

    Nov 16, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: After all..

    This is a very effective poem. I love it! I liked it up above ^. I only have one comment and then I shall positively compliment you for the rest ...

    Nov 16, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Black and white

    Hi there! This is beautifully written, by the way. And very creative if I say so myself. I love your use of the word "children" throughout the entirety. For some ...

    Nov 16, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Fix my heart...

    Hi there! I like the thought you put into this poem but I do have some comments (really just 1) First off, i really don't feel as if you need ...

    Nov 16, 2014
  • Poetry » Literature, Dramatic Re: Live, Love, Learn

    Hi there! Great poem but I do have some suggestions... First off, I would like to say that this is a great idea for the meaning of the three L's. ...

    Nov 16, 2014


The emperor is rich, but he can't buy another day.
— Chinese Proverb