User avatar

creativityrules

creativityrules

  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: the fear

    Hello there, Flux. I'm Rose, and I'm here to share my thoughts on this piece. :) Overall, this is an amazing piece. It's brief and relatively simple compared to some ...

    Dec 2, 2012
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Realistic Re: Thankful

    Hey there, Chances! You left a review request on my wall, so I'm here to take you up on it. :D First off, welcome to YWS! I hope that you ...

    Dec 1, 2012
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Seeing Distance

    Hello. I'm Rose, and I'm here to share my thoughts on this piece. This is an extremely interesting piece. When I finished reading it, I leaned back from my laptop, ...

    Nov 30, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Result of Random Thoughts

    Hey. I'm Rosie, and I'm here to share my thoughts on this piece. Before I go any further, I should probably point out that I'm not in the best of ...

    Nov 30, 2012
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: He'll be my Last First Kiss

    Hello there, Butterfly! I'm Rosie, and I'm here to share my thoughts on this piece. :) Overall, this is a cute piece. Almost a little bit too cute for me, ...

    Nov 26, 2012
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: The red dress

    Hello there, Dream! My name's Rosie, and I'm here to share my thoughts about this piece. :) Initially, I wasn't sure what this piece was because of how you'd organized ...

    Nov 26, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Holly

    Hello there again! Sorry for taking so long to take you up on your review request. But here I am now. :) Overall, this is a cute piece. There were ...

    Nov 26, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re:

    Hello there! My name's Rosie, and I'm here to review this piece. :) My favorite part about this piece is the personality that your writing style lent to it. You ...

    Nov 23, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, General Re: (Untitled) Part 1

    Hello there, Kitty! You posted a review request on my wall a few days ago, so I'm here to follow through on it. I'm sorry that it took so long ...

    Nov 23, 2012
  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: Flakes

    Hello, Imagine! I'm Rosie, and I'm here to review this piece. :) First, I'd like to discuss the concept of this piece. By describing the dissolution of yourself in the ...

    Oct 2, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: waiting on those words to come

    Hey, Walker! Rosie here! :) This is an awesome piece, but that doesn't surprise me. I always enjoy reading what you've written. One particular stanza stands out to me: "it’s ...

    Oct 2, 2012
  • Poetry » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: One in a Million

    Hello there, Jedi! My name's Rosie, and I'm here to review this piece. :) First off, welcome to YWS! I love it here; the experience and critique I've gained since ...

    Oct 2, 2012
  • Short Story » Realistic, Health Re: SICK

    Hello, Scarlett! I'm Rosie, and I'm here to review this piece. :) First off, welcome to YWS. I hope that you like it here as much as I do! There ...

    Aug 22, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: idk

    This is awesome. It isn't absolutely perfect concerning punctuation as some of the other reviewers have pointed out, but I quite like it the way it is. The lack of ...

    Jul 19, 2012
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Mystery / Suspense Re: wooden walls

    Hello there, Living! My name's Rosie, and I'll be reviewing this piece today. :) First off, welcome to YWS. I hope that you like it here as much as I ...

    Jul 8, 2012


The fellow who thinks he knows it all is especially annoying to those of us who do.
— Harold Coffin