User avatar

anonymousx

anonymousx

  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: Needle in a Haystack

    Small dot of blood! :p Thanks for the review, hun.

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Halfhearted

    It was originally meant to be a song, actually :P I just posted it as a poem.

    Sep 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Carry My Heart

    I forgot about this!

    Sep 26, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Love Again

    I've read this before but I never commented. I wanted to thank you very much for these kind words! I'm very proud of this poem. And honestly, I write with ...

    Sep 25, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Mt. Avar

    I was going to do a review but I realized that all I have to say is: I need more of this and I really really really liked this.

    Sep 9, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: 3,459 Days Ago

    I thought that since the rest of the site used BB code and [url] - that kind of thing that wouldn't work. Awesome, thanks.

    Sep 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: 3,459 Days Ago

    I can't get it to let me put spaces in for some reason.

    Sep 4, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Flawed [Edited]

    Gotcha! Some people write true, some people don't. Thanks for the clarification!

    Sep 3, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: Deleted 45

    I don't think she made a typo. She's saying that she'd rather be around moose's then camels. And the spitting part, she's saying a camel is literally spitting on her. ...

    Sep 3, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: To The Unkown

    Slenderman!

    Sep 3, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Discriminate

    I notice that you comment on many things saying that "It's confusing" but you never touch on why. I know that you aren't reviewing but it would be helpful for ...

    Sep 3, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Supernatural Re: The Covenant Chapter 1 -The Hidden Skeletons

    Maybe like "The smell of summer; chlorine and rain" or sometihng..

    Sep 3, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Andrew - An Introduction

    Also, older cousins in tow. As in, with him.

    Sep 2, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Demons

    You're kind of spot on. I don't like the dark at all and recently, have been getting a little bit of anxiety while being in the dark.

    Sep 1, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Demons

    I think you can let someone know and they can fix that for you.

    Sep 1, 2014


What about the chicken, Jack?
— David Letterman