User avatar

Yanni1995

Yanni1995

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Family Matters

    This is a really humorous poem. I love that everything in this poem is pertaining for me. The meaning of this poem is really funny although I could find some ...

    May 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Deleted for Family, again

    Yo Soulkana! This is an absolutely wonderful poem. It's so beautiful although I feel that sometimes you used to many commas in the stanza, but that is just an opinion. ...

    May 19, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Romeo & Juliet: Instant Messaging Edition

    This is so awesome!!! I swear i loved it. Absolutely amazing work. It was soooooooooooooooo funny as well, the way everything happened. I especially loved Benvolio's and Mercutio's scenes especially ...

    May 17, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Sweet Lady Jane

    This is a charming story. I absolutely love the plot but I do have some things to point out. But first, I need to ask: Is English your first language? ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fury from the soul

    Well, let me tell you that I absolutely loved this poem. It has a lot of meaning and emotion even though some of your words are blunt and straight-to-the-point. I ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dreams Are For You

    Doxie, this is a really good poem. I like the meaning of it but I do have a few nitpicks to point out. That you are who you are Born ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Grandparents House

    This is a very original poem and it was kind of disappointing that there weren't any punctuations at all but I get that was what you wanted to do. Anyway, ...

    May 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: falling

    Save me I’m falling , Falling so deep into chaos , Guided by the hands of your heavy lies . Will I be lost forever in this moment? Screaming for ...

    May 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You were wrong

    Pretty good poem. Just something about the punctuations to help make the flow smoother and so that the lines don't run into each other. You said life is too short, ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Untitled

    I break away from the monotony of apathy this moment of eradication of my feelings takes dedication; a hopeless mission to transition to a nation of empathy to dream of ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Teenage Emergency

    This is an awesome poem. I love the content and everything it meant but there is kinda no flow. You should use punctuations and then be careful with the words ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Breath.

    Beautiful poem but you should put punctuations or else all the lines will just run into each other. Running out of oxygen inside a hospital room , The fear of ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Want To Need You

    Why is it so hard to imagine something harder; a life where it's not a given, not something free. I want to feel the heated passion of the spirit burning ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Perfect Image

    Am I everything you place me to be? Am I beautiful, amazing, kind, caring? How can you think I'm so great? You all place me on this pedestal. Praising me, ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dear, YWS

    Really witty but true nonetheless. I no longer watch T.V or pig out on boredom food . I write. - I love this stanza because it speaks to me. With ...

    May 1, 2011


I always prefer to believe the best of everybody; it saves so much trouble.
— Rudyard Kipling