-
Re: Perfection
I really really like this poem, it's short, sweet, and to the point! I also like how the words "Repeat, Delete." keeps repeating to show how much of a perfectionist ...
Jun 27, 2019 -
Re: Insecurity Shouts Out of Security.
I can not express how much I love this poem! It's so expressive, deep, and overall emotionally descriptive. I also like how philosophical and thought out this sounds. It's clear ...
Jun 26, 2019 -
Re: The Secret to Letting Go
This poem is very deep and gives an interesting perspective on the topic of letting someone go after something happened. It shows the emotions of someone who is still holding ...
Jun 22, 2019 -
Re: A thought no one cares to listen to
Woah, this poem was so deep and amazing! I really love how much your rhymes and flow is improving with every one of your poems! I really like your poem ...
Jun 22, 2019 -
Re: Believing in wisdom
I really think this poem has potential but it needs a lot of work. My issues with this poem are: 1. The flow of it, its sort of all over ...
Jun 18, 2019 -
Re: To (**), (**) and everyone who broke my heart
Woah, this poem is so powerful honestly. I really felt the anger, hatred, and emotions in this one and it hits hard, but it feels so good. I absolutely love ...
Jun 15, 2019 -
Re: Joker Les Amours Harley Quinn
Woah this poem is so cute! I really loved how you mixed love with the theme of a Halloween, an uncommon and unlikely combo but done very cutely in this ...
Jun 15, 2019 -
Re: Poem I wrote in y10 for competition
This poem is okay if I'm going, to be honest. The poem to me sort of feels all over the place when it's talking about the injustices of the world. ...
Jun 14, 2019 -
Re: Salvation (WARNING TWIST)
This poem was... interesting to say the least. While I did enjoy the twist ending and all, there are some things that confuse me. First the elephant in the room, ...
Jun 14, 2019 -
Re: Until then
Woah I loved how you made this rhyme! I really like the theme of this, of how powerful the emotions described in this really are. I love how this describes ...
Jun 13, 2019 -
Re: Timely
I really like how this poem describes anxiety. I love how it uses things that aren't painful necessarily, but rather cause discomfort which is what anxiety does. It really hits ...
Jun 12, 2019 -
Re: Love me or not
Woah I loved this poem so much! Also, it's so relatable on a deep level since I once felt this for someone I had a major crush on one time. ...
Jun 12, 2019 -
Re: the drug of rebels (working title)
Woah this poem is so deep and poetic! I really loved how you made it rhyme and yet sound so good, it really flows smoothly and makes this poem fun ...
Jun 12, 2019 -
Re: Universe
I love the meaning behind this! How the narrator is loving every bit of this girl and enjoying it. I love how it describes her lips tasting as something good ...
Jun 11, 2019 -
Re: My Best Friend is Gay.
This poem is amazing! It's so heartbreaking yet really speaks the truth about our society's around the world and how gay people are still hated on. I really like the ...
Jun 9, 2019
