User avatar

ToxicAnglerFish

FruityLooney

  • Art » Other, Theatre Re: Standing In the Dark

    Hello! I see this is the first poem you have posted on YWS, so welcome and I hope you enjoy it here! Anyway, let's get on with my review! Your ...

    Apr 17, 2020
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My heart's will

    My god, this is such a touching, heartbreaking, and beautiful poem. It's so beautiful and heartbreaking as the narrator uses metaphors of burning their passion and their dreams away in ...

    Apr 15, 2020
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Romantic Re: Lament

    I absolutely love how beautiful and simple this poem is. I love how the city is described in such a simple and yet detailed matter with the right word choices ...

    Apr 15, 2020
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Keep your heart intact.

    This is a very good positive message about keeping yourself together in these hard times! I really appreciate the metaphors such as "Being the devil won't bear any fruits", it's ...

    Apr 15, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Vision

    I really adore this poem! It has a very nice rhyme scheme making it rememberable and nice to read. I also really love the metaphors of the knights and how ...

    Apr 15, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Butterfly

    I really love the rhyming scheme in this poem! It's really pretty and it sounds very nice to read. I also love how happy yet sad you make the poem ...

    Apr 15, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: one day you will be angry.

    Hello! I am here to review your work and to try to help you get out of the green room! So let's get started! Wow! I must say really enjoyed ...

    Oct 19, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Love is blooming

    Hello! I have come to review your poem today! So let me get started: I really love how you portrayed the feelings of pain and the blissful ignorance of love ...

    Oct 18, 2019
  • Poetry » Narrative, Literature Re: Broken Records

    Hello! I am here to review your poem here today! I must say this was a interesting read to me as if seemed rather more abstract and simple then really ...

    Sep 22, 2019
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: a blanket of silence

    Hello! I wanted to leave a review on this poem of yours! I have mixed feelings about this poem so let's just get right into it. I feel like this ...

    Sep 21, 2019
  • Poetry » General, Literature Re: Y.W.S.

    Hello! I came to review your poem today, this one really stuck out today since it's about Y.W.S its self! I really enjoyed this poem and how you described this ...

    Sep 20, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Until my love runs out

    Hello! I came to review your poem! First of all, I'm sorry for the loss of your cat, I can really feel that since I lost two dogs myself a ...

    Sep 20, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: flowers 1.0

    Wow for this being the first poem on your account, its amazing! I really love how this poem tells a mini-story! I also really love how you describe this person ...

    Sep 19, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Torn Apart

    I really love how you describe the imagery of pain, hopeless, and sadness in this poem. It feels very emotional and extreme like how these emotions can feel when we ...

    Aug 26, 2019
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: Phoenix

    I love how incredibly detailed and deep this poem is! This poem honestly feels very empowered like you have truly overcome the event described in this poem. I love the ...

    Aug 26, 2019


fun fact i hear my evil twin once wrote a story about a hacker who used the name fyshi33k bc there are 33k-ish species of fish and she liked phishing so fyshi-33k made sense but then she got super embarrassed when someone forced her to explain
— VyperShadow