User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Poetry » Romantic, Romantic Re: We Are Spring (By Lavender and Jasmine)

    End of an era. I don't know what to do now that I've reached the final poem lol I already love the title tho! I like how it already says ...

    May 19
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: It's You, My Love! (By Jasmine)

    Second to last poem. Let's see how Jasmine is pining =D My prediction is that this is her answer while she waits for Lavender to get off the plane! Aww ...

    May 18
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: Who's Coming Home? (By Lavender)

    I already know the answer from the next poem's title but I also think Lavender's not being all that subtle XD Ryuku is a location? So Lavender's on the plane ...

    May 17
  • Poetry » General, General Re: 99.5

    Okay the title reminded me of a manga that I quite liked which is why I came here to take a look at your poem =D I like the idea ...

    May 16
  • Poetry » Satire, Lyrical Re: The Times, They Are A-Talkin'! (By Jasmine)

    Say can you get an ear worm from text? Because sometimes when I least expect it, my brain goes: a calming notion, perpetual in motion XD In any case, this ...

    May 15
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Eternal Beauty | Chapter 22

    Hmmm I wonder if we ever got a name for the president. It’s been so long since I read the last chapters of Eternal Beauty. Oh I do like how ...

    May 14
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: I Am A Bit Pretentious (By Lavender)

    That's an excellent end to the first stanza: "With it all -- I'm coming home, honey bun." Really good! Second stanza also has a punchy ending. I am loving this ...

    May 13
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: the one where i write a poem about myself (and it's still about you)

    Found the title so interesting, decided to check out the poem :3 I like the font you chose for it. Also, second line is really sad :( And why does ...

    May 12
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Horror Re: Witches: Character Sheet 1

    I have a question, dove. Why didn't you make this a post in the writer's corner? Do you really want feedback and comments on what your characters are like? Because ...

    May 12
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: Not Doublethink, Just Wisdom (By Jasmine)

    Hah, I knew the answer :3 I also like that Jasmine challenges the riddle's wording and gives counter-examples and explanations. (I do like how that stanza flows too!) Paradoxes create ...

    May 12
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: I'll Be Your Contradiction (By Lavender)

    Ok ok you got me to look up something but I still don't get it xd What does "simul falsity" mean? Considering the rest of the stanza, i suppose it's ...

    May 11
  • Poetry » Narrative, Romantic Re: The Marvel of Mankind (By Jasmine)

    ...Are you sure those first 3 lines are poetry? XD I am the first to admit that I don't get the artform but this feels style-breaking... The second paragraph/proper stanza ...

    May 10
  • Poetry » Narrative, Romantic Re: A Little Bit of Everything (By Lavender)

    All of the time... (Yes yes I understand the reference) I even know the answer. Tho I feel like starting with THIS right in your second stanza isn't exactly a ...

    May 9
  • Poetry » Romantic, Romantic Re: You are my Spring (By Jasmine)

    Hmmm I don't actually see the connection between riddle and solution. Might be related to how old the two protagonists are? (But then, I rather thought they were in their ...

    May 8
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: Why pride not?

    Hi Alex! For the first time I got to see the "you haven't reviewed anything today so why not try this" message and so I came here xd I already ...

    May 7


time was invented by clock companies to sell more watches
— SilverNight