User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Culture, Spiritual Re: The Killing Goes With The 3; Me, Mine, and Ours.

    So this has been in the Green Room for a while and I’m kinda sure I am not the intended audience… but there’s nothing wrong with looking at the writing ...

    Jun 27
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Two cursed young girls: Part One [Nina Alexandria Hopkins] [Chapter Twelve: An invite from a friend]

    I figured it out! I read the title wrong! Chapter 12 here I come! Alright if this is the direct continuation… Is the stuff that Jeff pointed out last night ...

    Jun 27
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Jason makes a special thing!

    I am confusion. I’m trying to find Chapter 11 Part 2 but there is only Chapter 12 Part 1 so…what is going on and now I ended up here so ...

    Jun 27
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Two cursed young girls: Part One (Chapter Eleven: A sleep like Hell) [Nina Alexandria Hopkins]

    And one more for good measure~ For a sec I confused this series with Emberlyn and Juniper but no, this is Nina! (Confusion on my part not any of your ...

    Jun 27
  • Other » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Just a fangirl

    Okay I am already intrigued by the the A/N here. She’s a fangirl and she’s asking her “idol” to give back her friend, so he took her friend and she ...

    Jun 27
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: Jeff’s little gift

    Morning! I feel like starting with a long repetition of “piece of paper” might not be the best for this one? 😊 Hmm you might have wanted a different way ...

    Jun 27
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Agents of Time: Chapter Three; Deafening silence

    Good morning lady, Hmmm from the summary I kinda expected a bigger description and reaction from James about the screech. Some pain and more? Okay… I feel like you don’t ...

    Jun 27
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: [LMS] Loosely Lawful | 19

    I see, LMS is treating you well? Let’s see what this new chapter brings :3 Ok and the first two sentences start with “Sera” … Might have wanted to do ...

    Jun 26
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Horror Re: Stained Rose: Chapter 2

    Hia, decided to come back to this one in my efforts to clear out the Green Room 😊 Hope you’re doing well! I like that she’s thinking abt the incident ...

    Jun 26
  • Article / Essay » Literature, Review Re: A freudian analysis on Oyasumi Punpun

    Hah, I do appreciate the music rec but I generally don’t have music on when creating or reading^^ But I love the idea! Hmmm I feel like your essay has ...

    Jun 25
  • Article / Essay » General, Politics Re: Wisdom vs Majority: Plato and Modern Democracy

    Hia, must say essays are also not my strong suit but I feel like putting on my thinking cap today :3 Although I’m gonna start with a grammar tip: do ...

    Jun 25
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Daisy sneaks off to the local library

    Good afternoon! Short story time :) I feel like the Green Room is getting emptier and emptier which is super motivating for me to read more! I like the name ...

    Jun 25
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: curator

    Hia! Beautiful profile picture! Poetry is usually not my strong suit but I did want to check out what type of things you are writing :) Hmm I wonder if ...

    Jun 25
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: The Prince of Apes

    Hia and welcome to YWS. I hope you come back and settle in, write some reviews of your own and engage with the community 😊 For now, let me read ...

    Jun 25
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow (Chapter 5: Werewolf Time)

    Werewolf time! Let’s goooo! Now you just have to spend the effort to prettify the links and you’d ascend! I like the description of the abandoned building! I don’t understand ...

    Jun 25


Hearing classical music as someone who trained in ballet for eight years is like being a sleeper agent who heard their activiation word
— LadyMysterio