User avatar

Thisislegacy

  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Dear Victoria, You Kill Me

    Legacy here for a review. I love the lines "please kill me with your words again." and "no one can touch you without hurting themselves." They have so much meaning. ...

    Feb 21, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Blood

    Legacy here for a review. I love this poem. I know the struggle of wanting to write so many words to seemingly having no reason. This is so strongly worded ...

    Feb 16, 2018
  • Poetry » Health, General Re: In My Father's Eyes

    Legacy here for a review. I love the message of this poem very much. I am a sufferer of migraines so I kinda know the pain that they feel (at ...

    Feb 16, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I'm tired

    Legacy here for a review. I know truly how it feels to be in a situation like this and you portray it beautifully. A suggestion that I would make is ...

    Feb 15, 2018
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Knny (No E's)

    Legacy here for a review. I love how this short story shows the importance of one simple vowel E, since every e was missing from this short. I couldn't read ...

    Feb 13, 2018
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Humor Re: The Truest Knight of Green

    Legacy here for a review. FIRST OF ALL WOOW I DID NOT KNOW THIS WAS ABOUT SHREK UNTIL THE LAST FRICKEN LINE. (okay now I'm done with the yelling). I ...

    Feb 13, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: [Review Contest] The One Before

    Legacy here for a review. I dislike the fact that in the beginning you describe blue sky, and then the line immediately after, also describe the blue surf. It is ...

    Feb 9, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Goodbye

    Legacy here for a review. I love the concept of this poem and how positive and realistic it is at the same time. It is very beautiful. You use figurative ...

    Feb 9, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Early fall

    Legacy here for a review. "there wings shining bright..." should be "Their wings shining bright." because of the fact there means a place and their means belonging to someone. I ...

    Feb 9, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Deep Thinking

    Legacy here for a review. First of all, this is really f***ing deep. (Sorry I never cuss on this site in reviews but this one deserves it.) Okay now that ...

    Feb 8, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Love haiku

    Legacy here for a review. I love the concept of comparing love to a dream in such a short way. The last line is such a punch in the gut ...

    Feb 8, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Again

    Legacy here for a review. I relate so much to this poem. It reminds me of how I felt during my abusive relationship and it hit hard. I don't know ...

    Feb 7, 2018
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: lost pencil

    Legacy here for a review. I love the concept of a broken and lost pencil. I would recommend a stanza break after "a big old brown tree" just because after ...

    Feb 6, 2018
  • Poetry » Culture, Realistic Re: blossom

    Legacy here for a review :) I love this story of a flower wanting to blossom and join where the rest of the flowers have gone. I don't think you ...

    Feb 6, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: I am sorry

    Legacy here for a review. I love the emotion that you convey in this poem. But I do agree with the other reviewer that the last line of this should ...

    Jan 25, 2018


The magic is only in what books say, how they stitched the patches of the universe together into one garment for us.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451