User avatar

TheRebel2007

Why do you write like you're running out of time?

  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: The Map of the World (By Lavender)

    Also, I hope you have recovered from your cold spell, Tika!

    Apr 30
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: The Map of the World (By Lavender)

    Thanks for the review, Tika! :p Here, Lavender is basically talking about how she confirmed how discovery of King Shaka of the Zulu Kingdom's grave. The repeated 'under' was a ...

    Apr 30
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: The Map of the World (By Lavender)

    Thanks for your lovely comments, Klee 2.0! :p

    Apr 30
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: I Don't Care About The Block Universe (By Jasmine)

    Thanks for the review, Tikaya! :p I mean, enjambment isn't for everyone, and the pronunciation/meter/stress patterns across lines are different for different people so I guess that's why? Also, I ...

    Apr 29
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: Let It Be (By Lavender)

    I now feel like my entire writing career if it ever exists in the future will always be in comparison to Nine XD

    Apr 29
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Itinere [On The Way]

    So, uh, my friend challenged me to make a Bengali version of 革命道中 (On The Way) by AiNA THE END, the opening song for Dandadan Season 2 and I told ...

    Apr 27
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: Hard to Make, Easy to Break (By Lavender)

    Thanks for the review, Tikaya! :p I have no idea why you see Nine in all of my poems lol but I guess it's understandable

    Apr 27
  • Poetry » Romantic, Romantic Re: You are my Spring (By Jasmine)

    Thanks for the review, Sylvanus Grace!

    Apr 25
  • Poetry » Narrative, Romantic Re: A Little Bit of Everything (By Lavender)

    Um... what are you talking about?

    Apr 24
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: I'll Be Your Contradiction (By Lavender)

    Thanks for the review, BEASTtheHun. I don't exactly see any 'archaic sentences' or extra 'vocabulary' that are not commonly known to the average teenager, it would be very kind of ...

    Apr 24
  • Poetry » Satire, Romantic Re: I love slurping Tea... and You (By Jasmine)

    Thanks for the review, Tika! :p Personally, I had no idea where this was going when I was writing this. After a lot of deliberation, I finally set up a ...

    Apr 22
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Our Home (By Lavender)

    Thanks for the review, FireSpyGirl! It's a part of the anthology I am writing for #NaPoWriMo26, you can check out the list of poems from the very beginning under Related ...

    Apr 20
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: The Brightest Star (By Lavender)

    Hehe, you'd have to check out the next poem for Jasmine's amswer!

    Apr 19
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: The Folly of Man

    Thanks for the review, lifeline! I am glad you liked it! :p

    Apr 18
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: Solitude and Odium (By Lavender)

    Disclaimer: I am a guy and I don't experience what Lavender is experiencing in this poem, so I've tried my best to illustrate it based on conversations with the women ...

    Apr 17


Never use your shield as a dinner plate, for that is when the enemy is most likely to attack.
— The KotGR Commander