Random avatar

Reet3103

  • Lyrics » General, Narrative Re: I pray

    This was really good, honestly. In for a review, here I go! I like the way you've described emotions here. The way you've caught the rhythm. "I pray, no answer ...

    Apr 4, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Supernatural Re: Fly

    Hey there, in for a review. This was pretty good, your title was plain but vague and it kept the readers in suspense, that is good. I thought the uncertainty ...

    Apr 4, 2015
  • Poetry » Politics, Culture Re: An ode to shoestrings.

    Heyy. Okay, this was not so amazing, but if you look at it as children's poetry, it was pretty good. Your rhyme scheme wasn't so brilliant though. Title, not catchy, ...

    Apr 4, 2015
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Horror Re: The Wide Street

    Heyyy :D Okay so, this was really well framed. Honestly, if you have to determine a good poet, you should be able to get images of what the poet was ...

    Apr 4, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Squirrel!

    Heyyy, signing in for a review. Okay so, your poem was good but not expressive. It was more like a chat, not a poem. You could use some strong metaphors ...

    Apr 3, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: The Games

    Hey there, I've started focusing on poems these days and from yours I can totally see you have great poetic skills. Your rhyme scheme was not so different but it ...

    Apr 3, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Should I?

    Hey there. Short but expressive, I like it. Well its just a feeling a person is going through, right so, if someone is on the verge of ending his or ...

    Apr 3, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Just Tired

    Heyyy. First off, relatable and great. Your rhyme scheme was perfect and lovely. Punctuation, brilliant. But I think a pinch of fantasy would've been quite welcome here, it was way ...

    Apr 3, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: My Feet Read My Way Forward

    Hey there! Geez, this was relatable. Anyways it was a good start but a poor ending. I understand its short and is meant to have its own charm, but somehow ...

    Apr 3, 2015
  • Poetry » Horror, Fanfiction Re: The Joker: An inner monologue.

    WOAH, let me tell you this. This was something :D Okay I loved this realllyyyy. It had a mixture of terror and charm at the same time. The flow of ...

    Apr 3, 2015
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I'll Teach My Daughter To Love Herself

    Hello :) I liked this a lot. A very genuine and pure poem. I'm not so amazing at writing poems, I try though, so maybe that's why I loved it ...

    Apr 3, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Can you pack your whole life into a suitcase?

    Heyyaaaa, okay so, this is a really nice composition, now I'm gonna start critiquing it okay lol jk :P Punctuation. I not i. Space out your words and let them ...

    Apr 3, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Romantic Re: Scores of the Glass

    Hey there! I really enjoyed this poem. The way you've used the words with ease and brilliant flow is quite an applauder. Your language is perfect but its very vague. ...

    Apr 3, 2015


the heart is the best part
— soundofmind