User avatar

Raimunda

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Humanity Must Die

    ARGH! I was reading the comments and like literally shouting at the screen for people to shut up about the imagery! Thish whole poem was full of imagery, what the ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Hate

    I think that this is really interesting, and emotional; how the narrator is supremely pissed off and now hates the person she loved so much. It was powerfully written. But ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Finally dead

    Heylooo. So, depressing poem! It's well written though (although the fact that you didn't capitalise your I's made it seemed more rushed and less professional; change ca!) and interesting to ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: 2

    Your topic was original and interesting, and it was interesting to see your interpretation. I reckon if I ever tackled this subject I would probably write about how the murderer ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To my father...

    I had to read it twice because I didn't get it at first, but that's because I'm stupid and not because it's rubbish, because it isn't; it's really good. You ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Broken Apart

    Hey emmyc. C'est moi. My favourite things about ta poem. I don't know why I'm writing in french. I'll stop. Oui? Oui. I like the ending of the second verse, ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Used To Fly

    Pfftt. You don't need punctuation advice. I used to fly With my wings outstretched I'd soar so high For you were my catch. We have three lines of awesome, then ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Sorry dad

    Aww. So short. It's good, but it's just the opening verse of something. Write it more! Expand on your points. How did you disappoint your dad? I'm sorry dad that ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Just The Way I Like It

    Aww. Galerius already critiqued so there's no point me even trying. Darnit. But I can say that I don't really agree with the concept. I mean, I used to, but ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: he loves her-she doesnt love him - the usual

    its not enough for you Capital 'I', dear. boys come and boys go Why you no capitalise?? You don't have to, but I think it would suit this poem more. ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: My Life in a Paragraph.

    eh WOW. I love it. It's real and relatable and clever and all that schizz. J'adore ca. She looked across to the other table at the group of girls, as ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Lovers Bread Basket

    I love this poem. It's clever and witty and fast paced and condensed and just overall brilliance. It made me giggle at the end. Im going to nitpick because I ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: "Ana"

    Hey I have found my first poem. Since this is my first poem give some nice critique on it. Thank you all in advance. Well. I'll critique it! Ana What ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: And to the Choir.....

    I like it. Its unorthodox and refreshing and new and it IS poetry because I've read stuff like this before. And I actually think it's brilliant. "Repetition doesnt emphisize how ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The End of Us

    Tut tut tut. You has done none reviewing. YWSers be not impressed. Anyway moving on to POETRY!!! First thing about this is that its a great start, but it is ...

    Dec 14, 2008


¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— Someone Incredibly Noncommittal