User avatar

Queenie

Queenie

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Fantasy Re: Feeling free to write.

    Hi MoonIris! This is such a sweet poem and I truly love it! I feel like I can personally relate to this poem as I too love to dream and ...

    May 6, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: My Sister, The Butterfly

    Hi bpmzcpl! I loved this poem, it is such a sweet tribute to your sister. You gave many beautiful descriptions of who your sister is and utilized many literacy devices ...

    May 6, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: a flower with promise

    Hi fraey, I love this poem. It has beautiful and vivid descriptions. I can clearly picture this rose in my mind. I really like how you wrote about it when ...

    Mar 3, 2020
  • Poetry » Culture, Realistic Re: We can end poverty

    Hi thegoldenbird, Wow! I really love this poem. It has such a powerful message and was written very beautifully. I really liked how you wrote a story of a typical ...

    Mar 2, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: The Ball Keeps on Rolling

    Hi Horisun, I really liked this poem. It's very different than any poem I have read before. It's more lighthearted but I like that you wrote about sports because you ...

    Mar 2, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Realistic Re: The Words Come Back To Bite

    Hi Horisun, I really enjoyed reading your poem. I love how the poem is short but yet has a full, developed, impactful message. I think it's really great because it ...

    Mar 1, 2020
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: On The Beach

    Hi Niteowl, I really enjoyed reading your poem. I thought that the imagery was excellent and the message was powerful. I love how you related your feelings to a beach ...

    Mar 1, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: 12 rain

    Hi SunsetTree! Queenie here for a quick review. For starters, I LOVED this poem. It was so tragic and yet so beautiful. This poem is extremely well written, so good ...

    Apr 28, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Serendipity

    Hey Namjoon2003, Queenie here for a review. For starters, I really liked this poem because it described love very well and it is a poem that many can relate to. ...

    Apr 28, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: The Sickbed

    Hi LeutnantSchweinehund, Queenie here for a quick review. For starters, I really enjoyed reading this poem. I thought that the imagery you incorporated in your poem was really good and ...

    Apr 13, 2018
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: The Five Emotional Lives of cats

    Hi Katnes, Queenie here for a review. First of all, I really enjoyed reading your poem partly because I too am a cat lover. I liked how each stanza depicted ...

    Apr 13, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: Away and Gone

    Hi PeijiRestoration. It Queenie here for a review. For starters, I really enjoyed reading your poem. I found it very interesting how you wrote it so that you could read ...

    Apr 6, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: untitled

    Hi SunsetTree! Queenie here for a review. First of all, I really liked your poem and I think that it is one that carries with it a message that is ...

    Apr 5, 2018
  • Poetry » Humor, Literature Re: *Dublin breeze*

    Hey Gina! Queenie here for a review. So, first of all I really enjoyed your poem. It kind of reminded me of some folktales. I really liked your use of ...

    Jul 14, 2017
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: The Raging Storm

    Hey LittleLee, it's Queenie here for a review. For starters, this is very good for your first poem. I like how you made your feelings parts of the storm. I ...

    Apr 30, 2017


You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved
— GengarTheGhost