User avatar

Paracosm

Shino

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: You'll never follow me

    Telling your story through dialog alone was a unique idea. Even without you telling us how they feel, you do a great job showing the emotions through what they say. ...

    Dec 30, 2012
  • Poetry » Health, Dramatic Re: Here's To It

    Hey Star! I really enjoyed your poem. I'm not great at reviewing poetry, but I'll do my best to give you a constructive review. Your poem was well written, it ...

    Dec 30, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Girl of Crows Chapter 3

    Hey Zeph! I'm going to give you a quick review based on the five conventions of writing. Structure, organization, word choice, idea, and voice. You have a really great story, ...

    Dec 30, 2012
  • Short Story » Other, General Re: Nellie

    Hey Lady! I tried to write you a review a second ago, but something weird happened. Here goes round two! Your review is going to be based on the five ...

    Dec 30, 2012
  • Short Story » Narrative, Other Re: The Lake

    This review is probably going to end up being a long compliment. As usual, I will give you a review based on the five conventions, structure, organization, word choice, voice, ...

    Dec 30, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Masquerader (Prologue)

    Hey Megsug! I'm going to do a quick review based on the five components of writing, structure, organization, word choice, voice, and idea. I hope my review proves helpful, but ...

    Dec 30, 2012
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: On Sundays

    Hey Lily! I'm going to give you a review based on the five conventions of writing. Structure, organization, word choice, voice, and idea. Since this is a poem, I will ...

    Dec 30, 2012
  • Article / Essay » Narrative, Spiritual Re: Opiate

    Hey Sunshine! I'm going to write you up a quick review. Quick note, I'm so dumb. I thought that your title was a name, and I kept reading it Oh ...

    Dec 17, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: James Volt, Chapter 1, FULL VERSION

    Hey Carlos! Just wanted to say I read the first draft of this story you posted awhile back, and I'd like to say this is a very interesting premise. I'm ...

    Dec 13, 2012
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Horror Re: The Cleansing

    [color=#4000BF]*** Throws confetti! ***[ /color] Woohoo! Fiftieth review! Okay, now that that's out, for this review I'm going to focus on the five conventions of good writing. What are those ...

    Dec 11, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Decieved

    Hey there! I'll do my best to give you a good review. I don't write much poetry, and I'm not so great at reviewing it, but I'll give it my ...

    Dec 11, 2012
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Falling In Love at Oliver's Coffee Shop

    Hey Butterfly! I'm gonna write a quick review of your work. As is common for my meager reviews, I'm going to focus on the five conventions of writing, first, the ...

    Dec 11, 2012
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: King of Clouds

    Hey Shuji! Welcome to YWS! I'm going to do my best to give you a good review. I'm not so great at reviewing poetry, but here goes. This review is ...

    Dec 11, 2012
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Let Your Voice Cross These Borders That We've Built

    Hey there! I'm going to try a quick review. I'm not top notch when it comes to reviewing poetry, or even writing it. I'm going to examine the five components ...

    Dec 10, 2012
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Bar Stories

    Hey Wonder! I'm going to do my best to give you a good review. This is not my strong suit. I'll go through each of the five components of writing, ...

    Dec 10, 2012


okay I think I need to grab some nachos
— BluesClues