User avatar

PancakeandWaffle

PancakeandWaffle

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: ​Is It Worth The Price?

    Hello, Waffle here for a quick review/opinion. I agree with you on many levels; no, it's not worth the price. We are born into a society that is fighting for ...

    Jan 20, 2016
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Health Re: The Second Mind

    This is absolutely brilliant, just fantastic! I really found only one spelling error, but the word itself is up for interpretation. "yenno" instead I think would be "you know" or ...

    Jan 20, 2016
  • Short Story » Realistic, Romantic Re: Every Man's Journey.

    This is AMAZING! Best idea I have seen in awhile. Where do I begin? Beautiful literary technique. You know your words, girl! (or guy. eek!) Once again, super idea. I ...

    Jan 13, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: Game of Death

    Hello! Waffle here for a quick review. Side note: After reading this and scrolling to the top, I saw the 16+ warning... I'm not 16 yet! I don't know though ...

    Jan 13, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: Lone

    Hello! Waffle here for a quick review. These are some deep coffee shop thoughts, dude! Lol. "But i am not" capitalize the I. The rhymes are good but I cannot ...

    Jan 5, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: 14

    Hello! Waffle here for a quick review. Soooooo, overall I give it 7/10. Really good rhythm and I love some good 'ol rhymes :D As the previous reviewer mentioned, the ...

    Jan 2, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Passé

    Hello! Waffle here for a quick review. You have some mad skillz here dude! This seems like a personal story, but I may very well be wrong. This is remarkable! ...

    Jan 2, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: To Catch Time

    Hey, Pancake and Waffle here to review your poetry! This brings up a lot of questions in my mind. This is a very beautiful work that gets ya thinkin'. What ...

    Nov 28, 2015
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Lyrical Re: War Prayer

    Wow, this is awesome! I love how it's descriptive with so few words and not trying to cram all the information on you with no time to really understand or ...

    Nov 25, 2015
  • Poetry » Supernatural, General Re: Dark Denials

    Hello! I think this is a spectacular work of art. I was a bit confused when you used dialogue though. I know it can be done in a poem, I ...

    Nov 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Mythical

    Hello! Waffle here for a quick review. This is truly a beautiful, descriptive piece, but there are just a few things I think could be improved. First off; your title. ...

    Nov 22, 2015
  • Other » Culture, Literature Re: she was curious.

    Hi Waffle, I'm here to review you! So you have a great story going on here, just needs some sprucing up like the reviewers below pointed out. I love the ...

    Nov 22, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Realistic Re: My 6th Grade Story...

    Hello! Waffle here for a short review. This sure does have its flaws, but for 6th grade it's good. I am around the age of a 6th grader right now, ...

    Nov 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Every Detail

    Hello! Waffle here for a short review. This gives me a new perspective on life and love. I felt so full and happy at the beginning, and towards the middle ...

    Nov 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: This Girl

    Hello! Waffle here for a short review. So, this was what I like to call a "short and sweet" poem. The quaility isn't that great. "I love to see her ...

    Nov 19, 2015


sometimes i'm like "I should say something quotable to make it into the quote gen" but then I feel bad because quote gen quotes are very spontaneous
— theromanticchemist