Random avatar

LadyOkra

Lady Okra

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Humor Re: May I ask....?

    Oh no! What did Garibaldi do now! :p I think this was quite an interesting read. I like how you take the simplest of situations as a setting for most ...

    Jan 13, 2018
  • Short Story » General, Dramatic Re: Doorstep Smiles

    I like it! I like how you left a lot of information out of the story, keeping only the necessary details. That has somehow made the story successful in leaving ...

    Jan 13, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: How did it feel Felipe?

    This is fantastic. With every question that the speaker asks, I get an insight into what the speaker went through. It makes me resent Felipe. Although the speaker is angry, ...

    Jan 9, 2018
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: Kidnapping Case #402

    I really like the concept! Just in case somebody ends up reading the review upfront of the story: I think it's fantastic to discover your own kidnapping and also having ...

    Jan 9, 2018
  • Poetry » Humor, Dramatic Re: Bill me.

    Let me be your private chauffeur. I will drive with great finesse. I'm fine, thank you. ;) Dear lord. Definitely not a person I'd like to be around. Well, to ...

    Jan 2, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: ​Let there be light!”

    A small suggestion: Then, as if on cue, thunderous applause reverberate s throughout the spirit realm My favourite line: as the once inexistent infinitesimal expands, swirls and coalesces into stars ...

    Jan 2, 2018
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Dramatic Re: The Rescue

    Some errors I noticed: Can you get me out of here now?.” your insult involving infidelity and the morality of mothers reached the ears of our mother-worshiping alien crew members ...

    Jan 1, 2018
  • Short Story » Humor, Other Re: Boris Elton Humphrey [esquire]

    Only nitpick: However when viewed from certain angles and shading and if the lighting is just right, why , he sometimes seems almost handsome. I loved it. I will take ...

    Dec 31, 2017
  • Other » Lyrical, Other Re: Aren't I?

    I suggest some corrections that would work in your favor in my opinion. Please do not think me rude. We live in a world full of wonder, full of spirit ...

    Dec 30, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Chapter 4 of Princess of the Sea

    All the below stated suggestions are solely a personal preference. Some of it may appear fair to you and some of it may not. Wintress banged her fist down on ...

    Dec 30, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Wonders Lost: Chapter 7

    I noted the sentences that I thought sounded weird for you to have a look: They had thought they were doing right but the consequences of their rushed, desperate decision ...

    Dec 30, 2017
  • Short Story » Literature, General Re: Diadem

    Beautiful! Very well-written. I'd like to point out a few mistakes: Its all worthless if there is no substance behind the modelled façade Its should It's here. a knowledge of ...

    Dec 29, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: He Must Be Shunned!

    Oh dear, I'm not sure what I feel. I think I'm very much convinced by the poet that this "he" must have committed a sin so abominable that he must ...

    Dec 29, 2017
  • Other » Realistic, General Re: Deleted

    I think this an absolutely fantastic poem. I could feel the sadness and the regret that the prisoner felt right before he was put to death. A second chance had ...

    Dec 29, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Within my dreams

    What a beautiful poem! It touches my soul. with motherly caress upon my brow, telling me that soon, somehow, all these sorrows will be gone. Such great beauty encompassed succinctly ...

    Dec 28, 2017


Sometimes my life just sounds like surrealistic fiction being sold on clearance at the book store.
— J. G. Hammersmith