-
Re: The Five Senses of Obsession
Nice poem written by the author. Love is a divine emotion felt by everyone at one or the other stage of their life. It is when two people find each ...
Jun 4, 2024 -
Re: Broken to Healing
Nice poem written by the author. "All those days I felt worthless, Came back to the surface." The feeling of being unhappy about whatever is happening with you is an ...
Jun 2, 2024 -
Re: Crepuscule's Ordinary Life
Nice work done by the author. "He hears his ‘friends’ praising the White Dragon as greater than all Night Wings. For the first time his façade cracks as he feels ...
Jun 1, 2024 -
Re: Senior and Freshman duo
Nice work done by the author. I am really happy for the author. The title may look like she had a different relation with her senior but in reality he ...
Jun 1, 2024 -
Re: Once Upon a Time a Long Time Ago....
Nice poem written by the author. This poem sounds more like a ballad, and it is so similar to the 'Ballad of Semer water' which I read long time ago. ...
May 10, 2024 -
Re: Shadow of the Flame
This poem written by the author is awesome. This poem would sound so cool as a song combined with rock music. "They got me daisies, and all you got were ...
May 8, 2024 -
Re: Ever-deep Sea
Nice work done by the author. The title is also very interesting encouraging the readers to read further. "Nightly ere nightfall for my love I yearned As I watched the ...
May 8, 2024 -
Re: Circus Jester
Nice work done by the author (as always). All your poems are just amazing. This whole poem would sound so cool as a rap. "The clowns are doing their job ...
May 6, 2024 -
Re: “Bum-Bum Bum-Bum Bum-Bum”
Nice poem written by the author. The title is quite interesting and unique, because of which I read rest of the poem. "Love is a Monster Love will make you ...
May 5, 2024 -
Re: Circus Petals
Nice work done by the author. I really loved how this poem explains how sad and gloomy the author is feeling after their loved one left them and is not ...
May 3, 2024 -
Re: Keep On keeping On Song.
Note: This review has been deleted
Apr 25, 2024
This is an amazing work done by the author. "An' when the seeds we sow don't grow, and the people we meet don't know. Then keep on, keeping on, Oh ... -
Re: Un Happy Birthday of Your Favorite Plaything
Wow, this is an amazing poem written by the author. "You are glad to own a doll. One you can customize as you please. After all I am yours aren't ...
Apr 25, 2024 -
Re: Love in War
Note: This review has been deleted
Apr 25, 2024
This an amazing poem written by the author. "I thought writing for you would ease my heartache. But the more I think of you My mind becomes a blur I ... -
Re: Born to Touch Your Feelings
Note: This review has been deleted
Apr 25, 2024
This is an awesome poem written by the author. The title is very nice quickly catching readers' eye. "I was born to touch your feelings to sway your emotions Every ... -
Re: Circus Rose
Note: This review has been deleted
Apr 25, 2024
This is also as awesome as your poem 'Circus Freak'. I read the poem which you posted earlier, and I was waiting for you to post the next sequel and ...
