User avatar

KaavyaK

KaavyaK

  • Poetry » Teen Fiction, General Re: First Love

    I have no words. You have expressed these emotions so beautifully, Its wonderful in simple words. "You were the closest friend I had, the one I loved the most. Who ...

    Sep 5, 2024
  • Other » General, General Re: Or maybe

    As I can understand from this poem: "Love has one language, Love has no age. You fall in love with the person not the gender, What is your question my ...

    Sep 2, 2024
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Art? Art. Spider.

    Nice poem written by the author. "Force my skin to recede and make space for more space Space for more meaning, and emotion, and grace" The spiders are also a ...

    Aug 31, 2024
  • Poetry » Health, Realistic Re: Sticks and Stones

    Nice poem written by the author. "These words can become so awful That life seems unworth living… That maybe... maybe it could all be solved... With a gun or a ...

    Aug 29, 2024
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: the black dog

    Nice poem written by the author. I can quite relate to this poem (this poem is about depression I guess). "so you suffer alone. and you think you deserve this. ...

    Aug 29, 2024
  • Poetry » Health, General Re: Over it

    Nice poem written by the author. "The day is over And I haven't found the meaning of it all I don't want to sleep yet Don't want to wake up ...

    Aug 20, 2024
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Đào Nương

    Nice poem written by the author. First of all I would like to say that, I loved the story explanation more than the poem, it was so interesting and that ...

    Aug 9, 2024
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: I hate that I love you.

    Great poem written by the author (as this is your first poem its really nice). "You tear and tug at my heart You play me for a fool." Well when ...

    Aug 3, 2024
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: 4 Years

    Nice poem written by the author. "Four years apart. It's not that much. For two little children to become shy adults." This poem really defines the meaning of, 'age is ...

    Aug 1, 2024
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Where all wild things go,

    Nice poem written by the author. At first I thought that you wrote this poem for your loved one, someone who is not with you right now. But when I ...

    Aug 1, 2024
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: My grief is a matter of utmost discretion

    Beautiful poem written by the author. "My griefs are locked within a rusted iron vault That I shall never dare open again; For nothing comes out of banging your fists ...

    Jul 20, 2024
  • Poetry » Realistic, Fantasy Re: Echoes

    Nice work done by the author. "Craving you like a fool Like it meant something to you Playing it all cool" The author is trying to find out if the ...

    Jul 16, 2024
  • Poetry » Literature, Narrative Re: Letters You Will Never Read

    Nice work done by the author. "And I'm not the same Hazel Grace. Isaac is grateful to be blind In a world where you don't exist, And my life got ...

    Jul 2, 2024
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: She Was A Child

    Nice poem/experience/letter written by the author. "You want me to move on, But I cannot change, Because I am the person your hatred shaped me to be." That sort of ...

    Jun 24, 2024
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Narrative Re: hellifiknow

    Nice work done by the author. "switching sides in my bed, like i switch in my mind between you and i, to figure out who hurt who and why hell ...

    Jun 4, 2024


The most important thing is to have fun! Stress makes for distress and neither of those belong in writing!
— Kaia