-
Re: Something More, Something Unique Chapter 1
Hi! Izzy here for a review! I know I'm a little late but I plan to review EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER Mwahahaha! I like this because it is very descriptive. I ...
Nov 17, 2017 -
Re: writers' block
Hi! Izzy here for a seventh review of the day (It's 9 am whyyy do I do this to myself!?!) I really enjoyed this! It portrayed what writers block is ...
Nov 17, 2017 -
Re: Secret Agent - Chapter one
Hiya Izzy here for a story review (I have been doing only poetry reviews lately so sorry if I'm a bit rusty!) I like this story! But the begining could ...
Nov 17, 2017 -
Re: Falling Stars
Heya it's Izzy for a review! Before I start I just want to say that whatever you have written so far I have loved, and you are a very good ...
Nov 17, 2017 -
Re: Claric Griffin-Part 2 of SMSU Poetry
Hey it's Izzy here for a review! I agree with what @Radrook said with how it doesn't carry enough emotional significance because it is too vague. This poem makes little ...
Nov 17, 2017 -
Re: Sailing The Sea
Hi! Izzy here for a review! This is a very deep poem! I like how you used your words. You used commas in weird places, and the wording could have ...
Nov 16, 2017 -
Re: Descriptions: Cats
HOWWWWW CUTEEEE One grammer thing that really bugs me is the "11 pounds" thing. Spell out elleven pleaseee This is sweet, and descriptive and I really like this! It also ...
Nov 16, 2017 -
Re: The Hope You Can Give
Hi Izzy here for a review! I want to say you did a very good job! I think that this is a very good poem. This describes a very emotional ...
Nov 16, 2017 -
Re: Milk and Cookies
*frowns as stomach growls* Darn it now I'm hungryyyy Anywho, Izzy here for a review! I really really really (yes three reallys) how descriptive you were with this and I ...
Nov 16, 2017 -
Re: Nayleth Drequinn
Hey Em, Izzy here for a review! I really like this, and it makes your character look like an actual person in the story, gives it some personality (I have ...
Nov 16, 2017 -
Re: Cheers to My Family
Hello hello Izzy here for a review! I love this! This is like an ode to your family (the ones who stayed) and it's beautiful! This poem was very emotional, ...
Nov 16, 2017 -
Re: I Feel Numb
Hey it's Izzy here for a review! *my plan is to review everything of yours* I really like this poem, and I have a feeling I know what it's about. ...
Nov 13, 2017 -
Re: The Girl in a Red Hoodie
Izzy here for a review! I really enjoyed this story! I am really bad at grammar myself, so I will go on to say what I like and didn't like ...
Nov 13, 2017 -
Re: thankful for y♡u
Hiya! Izzy here for a review! One thing that really bugs me is the lowercase "i" You need a few commas in certain places, and the spacing is weird. Buuuut...this ...
Nov 13, 2017 -
Re: Guilty of Emptiness
Hello Izzy here for a review! I really like this poem! The way you say it makes sense to me and that's rare haha. I think Radrook covered the grammatical ...
Nov 10, 2017
