User avatar

Inlovewithwriting

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Invisible

    Hello! This was a great poem, but like magpie said you did skip around a lot. I see where you are trying to take the poem, but maybe you could ...

    May 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Another Day

    Okay this was a great poem but the last part of the poem is a little off. "Another day She killed herself That beautiful, wonderful angel She's so inspirational" In ...

    May 9, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Lonely

    This was really depressing and enjoyable. I can relate to it because I use to cut But I know a lot of people who are currently cutting and suicidal This ...

    Apr 22, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Loneliness

    Hello Punkpanda Your poem was very well written But I felt that you could have added more Like after I read it I want more "When you lay to bed ...

    Apr 22, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: Waking Up (Sucks)

    This poem is totally awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes I really hate waking up. You kept me interested the ENTIRE time Which is great And this is something that I would tell my ...

    Apr 22, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Slowly Falling

    This a good poem but in my opinion I think you could add more or fix your ending. Other than that this was very emotional As I was reading I ...

    Apr 22, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Other Re: What is Beautiful?

    Wow you really had me near tears. This is an amazing poem. I could really relate because I use to self-harm and the scars I still have from it aren't ...

    Apr 22, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dark Pain

    This is a very well written poem. Maybe you could go and add more. I'm sure your readers will be able to relate to your poem. Other than that it ...

    Apr 22, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: E.

    Wow this is good Sadly, I had a guy who did me this way Anyway back to the poem Its a beautiful but painful poem Everything connects together as far ...

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Strength

    Okay so I assume this poem has something to do with romance. Its not a bad poem at all But it could be better The poem is really short And ...

    Mar 29, 2014
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Lyrical Re: Thank God for Today

    Like the person said below you just need a few semi-colons But other than that this is good Sorta reminding Christians to thank God. It was well written It made ...

    Feb 23, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Together By Myself

    I want be long Im gonna make some quick reviews So you repeat alone a lot of times Thats too many We get it, the narrator is Alone And u ...

    Feb 23, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Papercuts

    I'm not sure what its suppose to mean But I took it as someone cutting themselves Like they've gone through so much that there sorta tired I'm not sure Either ...

    Feb 23, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: On the brink.

    I enjoyed the poem as a whole But I did feel like you could have added more "I have flown through the air, I have soared: To the pool far ...

    Feb 23, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Coming From a Stranger

    Wow!!!!! This poem is amazing I can tell that there was thought put into this poem. Some might find it rude but your poem touched me Mainly because I go ...

    Feb 23, 2014


In the past I would definitely say who you would find inside. Not so much today. Place is bonkers …. As is everywhere
— Greg Specter