User avatar

InfiniteRectangles

InfiniteRectangles

  • Poetry » Realistic, Humor Re: The Red Bird

    Hello, InfiniteRectangles here! This review will probably be rather short, which is fitting for a short poem. Anyway, let's get on with the review! This was so sweet! I love ...

    Apr 5, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Void

    Hello, InfiniteRectangles here! I've noticed that you're new here. Welcome to YWS! :) Now on to the review! I really like how you have approached this topic. You make it ...

    Apr 4, 2016
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Abused

    Hello, InfiniteRectangles here! I really loved this! I loved how you made this whole thing kind of an extended metaphor and hid the fact that it was a clock until ...

    Apr 4, 2016
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Why do Students Require Unifroms?

    Hello, InfiniteRectangles here with a review for you! First, you have a strong opinion on this, and you've made it clear which side you are on. That being said, a ...

    Apr 3, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: your feet are steady on the ground

    Hello, InfiniteRectangles here! Wow! This was absolutely amazing, and aesthetically pleasing as well! I love that there are still people out there that own/use typewriters. This makes me want to ...

    Apr 3, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Mist

    Hello, InfiniteRectangles here with a review for you! Alright, so I quite enjoyed this poem. It was relatively short and simple but still filled with emotion. I like the repetition ...

    Apr 3, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Horror Re: Rapist's Last Wish

    Hello, InfiniteRectangles here with a review for you! Well, this was quite disturbing (as the title suggests). You captured the dark nature of this subject really well. I really love ...

    Apr 3, 2016
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Historical Fiction Re: Fifty Miles to Caspar

    Hello, InfiniteRectangles here with a review for you! First, I'd like to note that I am not usually a fan of westerns... but I really enjoyed this. It was sweet ...

    Apr 3, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Fanfiction Re: Tiger, Tiger Burning Bright

    Hello, InfiniteRectangles here with your review! Wow, this was so amazing! I see that it has gotten lots of well-deserved attention as well. As someone who absolutely loves tigers, I ...

    Jan 6, 2016
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: Don't cry, my friend.

    Hello, InfiniteRectangles here with a review for you! First I have to say that I absolutely adore your writing style. It is so light-hearted and sweet! I can really relate ...

    Jan 5, 2016
  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: When the Dust Settles

    Hello, InfiniteRectangles here with your review! Wow! This was astounding! Your use of imagery is great, especially about the sunset. You really make your readers feel a connection to the ...

    Jan 5, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: .

    Hello, InfiniteRectangles here with a review for you! Alrighty, first, I don't really understand why your title is a period, but it could be a creative choice, so I won't ...

    Jan 4, 2016
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: Kaleidoscopes

    Hello, InfiniteRectangles here with a review for you! First, I have to say that I absolutely adored this piece. The title was very interesting and it didn't give the story ...

    Jan 4, 2016
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Kite runner book vs movie

    Hello, InfiniteRectangles here with a review for you! Okay, first, I really liked the passion you put forth in your writing. You clearly care about the topic you are presenting. ...

    Dec 30, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Cosmic Queen

    Hello, InfiniteRectangles here with a review for you! Also, Happy Review Day! :D Okay, on to the review. First, I liked how the title drew me in. It was so ...

    Dec 30, 2015


Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger