User avatar

InfiniteRectangles

InfiniteRectangles

  • Poetry » Health, General Re: I am asexual

    This review is brought to you by InfiniteRectangles Hello, InfiniteRectangles here with a review for you! Okay, so the first thing I noticed about this piece is that it's not ...

    Aug 5, 2017
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: My only question is why

    This review is brought to you by InfiniteRectangles Hello, InfiniteRectangles here with a review for you! The first thing I noticed about this poem was the rhyme scheme. You did ...

    Aug 3, 2017
  • Other » Narrative, General Re: Barefoot

    This review is brought to you by InfiniteRectangles Hello, InfiniteRectangles here with a review for you! This will probably be a short review as I don't really have much to ...

    Aug 2, 2017
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: Abused

    This review is brought to you by InfiniteRectangles Hello, InfiniteRectangles here with a review for you! You did a great job of describing how it feels to be in that ...

    Aug 2, 2017
  • Poetry » Literature, Romantic Re: Your Heart

    This review is brought to you by InfiniteRectangles Hello, InfiniteRectangles here with a review for you! This was a sweet little poem! I like how you incorporated nature into your ...

    Aug 1, 2017
  • Poetry » Other, Lyrical Re: Bittersweet

    This review is brought to you by InfiniteRectangles Hello, InfiniteRectangles here with a review for you! I liked your use of vocabulary in this poem. That being said, sometimes I ...

    Jul 31, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: my personal hell

    This review is brought to you by InfiniteRectangles Hello, InfiniteRectangles here with a review for you! I'll start with grammar. There were some minor grammatical errors, but they were minimal: ...

    Jul 30, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Silence Inevitable

    This review is brought to you by InfiniteRectangles Hello, InfiniteRectangles here with a review for you! Wow! I really liked this poem! Your message was clear and it's relatable as ...

    Jul 30, 2017
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: Drowning

    This review is brought to you by InfiniteRectangles Hello, InfiniteRectangles here with a review for you! This poem definitely has potential. The message is clear, although as it stands right ...

    Jul 30, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Vanilla

    This review is brought to you by InfiniteRectangles Hello, InfiniteRectangles here with a review for you! This will be a short review because I don't have much to say about ...

    Jul 30, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: confusion

    This review is brought to you by InfiniteRectangles Hello! InfiniteRectangles here with a review for you! I really like how you explained your confusion by describing it in terms of ...

    Jul 29, 2017
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: Through my fractured eyes...

    This review is brought to you by InfiniteRectangles Hello there! InfiniteRectangles here with a review for you! I should probably say that I haven't done a review in quite a ...

    Jul 28, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: It Doesn't Feel Like It

    This review is brought to you by InfiniteRectangles Hello, InfiniteRectangles here with a review for you! This was a beautifully written poem, and aside from lack of end punctuation and ...

    Oct 30, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: The Wasteland Girl

    This review is brought to you by InfiniteRectangles Hello, InfiniteRectangles here with a review for you! I definitely felt a punk-rock vibe throughout this poem, which I really enjoyed. It ...

    Oct 30, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Lightly

    This review is brought to you by InfiniteRectangles Hello, InfiniteRectangles here with a review for you! First, I'll say that while I absolutely loved your imagery, I would not have ...

    Oct 30, 2016


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain