User avatar

FireandIce326

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Wishing on Stars

    Hello Hello Hello! I found this poem rather nice! Personally I love wishing on stars, so that made it even better! Haha. As far as nit picky stuff, I saw ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Perception of Time

    Hello Hello Hello... This was good, and also very thought provoking. It is on the shorter side, but it is better to have a good short well written poem, then ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Wondrous World

    Hey, this was well written. I do kinda agree with the comment above, it is a tad hard to read with the words being in white and all. But This ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Eyes See You.

    Hey! I thought this was very good! There is only one bad I would like to touch on really quick. You touch her neck and kiss her gently without a ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Heart

    Hey there! I liked this poem! It was very nicely written. I like how at the end of every stanza you repeat the phrase. I don't have anything bad to ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Amber

    Hey! Ok so while reading this I found a few mistakes that are a quick fix, everything I saw is noted in parentheses I've had friends before I know that ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Untitled Poem

    Hello there! Your poem was interesting. The rhyming and flow kind of through me off a tad. It felt as though it kept changing, and it confused me a tad. ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: We are Poets

    Hey Hi Hello! This was quite an awesome poem! I enjoyed reading this very much. But in my opinion there was one thing that wasn't bad, but could possibly be ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Why Do We Love One Another?

    Hey there! I thought this was good. There was only one thing I was not to pleased about. When you wrote love doves at the end of the one line, ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Deciduous King

    Hello hello hello. I thought this was quite enjoyable to read! I agree with sassykat. The no capitals was kinda weird for me. There was few punctuation, and that seemed ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Move On

    Hey hey hey! I enjoyed this! I like the formatting and the rhyming scheme. I could kinda feel the emotion put into this. It also had a very nice flow ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Flames of Hope

    Hey there! This is pretty good. Not great but good. My favorite part were the two lines at the end. I like how they were secluded, it brought more importance ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Richard

    Hey I really liked this! But there are a few things in my opinion that could be changed I went to the dance not knowing what to expect when you ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Chavland

    Hey there. I thought this was pretty good :D The words were good and so was what you were saying. BUT even though it had the rhyming, and you broke ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: What I Never Said

    Hola haha, I don't hate it, but I don't love it either. I could feel he emotion in it, but it didn't seem to flow well when I read it, ...

    Jul 17, 2010


Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown