User avatar

Elijah

Eli

  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Digging

    King Here My boring talking Have not read a good short story from very very long time. And this is a exellent one. I really have no complains because you ...

    Sep 19, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: Starlight: Prologue

    King Here Hello there, I know I am not so active but I will try to help you with this part at least. I will check it part by part ...

    Jul 6, 2016
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Death Awaits: Chapter 1- Imprisoned

    King Here Hello there, fellow writer, and welcome to this site. I hope you find good friends and helpful tips. I think your start was good and it dragged me ...

    Jun 20, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Romantic Re: The Terrible Youth of Freznel: 31

    The only thing I could say it that the end was kind of complicated but still so beautiful. I am glad that I read this story. Their unit and creation ...

    Jun 19, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Science Fiction Re: The Terrible Youth of Freznel: 30

    King Here The part with the reveal of his soul and no body thing was kind of confusing for me to be totally exact. I did not expect this addment ...

    Jun 19, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Technology, General Re: The Terrible Youth of Freznel: 29

    King Here To be honest I think it has no deeper description added to it. Many things repeat and I think you can find a way to make it more ...

    Jun 19, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Terrible Youth of Freznel: 28

    King Here I am still kind of confused that he is talking about a cupboard as a very deadly weapon but I will just deal with this confusion by myself ...

    Jun 19, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: The Terrible Youth of Freznel: 27

    King Here Hello there. I am pretty glad to see the next chapter already! I an really curious. Who is actually going to save her? I hope it is the ...

    Jun 12, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Health, General Re: The Terrible Youth of Freznel: 26

    King Here Hello there. Just checking on this part. I did not expect to see one more for such a short time after the release of the previous one yesterday ...

    Jun 11, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Film Re: The Terrible Youth of Freznel: 25

    King Here Hello there. This part was really action filled. Full of drama and trigger. It made me feel excited and interested. I think it was overall amazing if we ...

    Jun 10, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Other Re: In the Eyes of a Demon

    King Here This story was pretty much filled with so much mystery elements and secrets. The ranks and the reaper that appeared as a shadow. You had created a very ...

    Jun 9, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: The Terrible Youth of Freznel: 24

    King Here I thought that I will not be writing any reviews today but maybe this one I will because it is a story I personally love to read. I ...

    Jun 9, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Monica: The Untold Story- Chapter 3

    King Here I think this part of the story needs no editing, at least in my own opinion I did not find anything wrong with it so I will shortly ...

    May 29, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Monica: The Untold Story- Chapter 2

    King Here I hope to see more of her past because the things that you tell us about hr past through her memories really confuse me even if I try ...

    May 29, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Monica: The Untold Story- Chapter 1

    King Here Hello there! I saw the second and third part, being there all lonely in the green room so I will start with this part to be able to ...

    May 29, 2016


Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and the shadows will fall beyond you.
— Walt Whitman