User avatar

EKK15

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: who is the victim?

    Hi! I'm stopping by for a quick review! So I really do like the message this poem is portraying. I think its a very strong metaphor that you wove into ...

    Aug 14, 2017
  • Poetry » Literature, Lyrical Re: Ode To A Bathroom Mirror

    Hi! I'm stopping by for a quick review! Ok so I'm gonna start off with saying that the word choice here is pretty interesting. You use a lot of strong ...

    Aug 14, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Thursday Afternoon

    Hi! I really liked this poem. The word choice was really strong, and it carried a certain tone that I liked. The imagery is very strong, and it brought me ...

    Aug 7, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Retaliate with a lively smile

    Hi! The first thing I noticed about the piece was the title. It really drew me in because it seemed pretty straight forward, yet a bit of a mystery at ...

    Aug 7, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Junk Food Poetry

    Hi! I really liked this poem! I thought it was such a unique spin on a typical love poem or even a poem about writing itself. I loved the way ...

    Jul 29, 2017
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: Through my fractured eyes...

    Hi! I thought that you did an overall good job with the imagery in this poem. I think you found a really unique way of capturing the sights around you ...

    Jul 29, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Our Secret Dance

    Hi! Ok so starting off this piece, you had an amazing first two lines. I loved them! They really drew the reader in and kept attention, which is hard to ...

    Jul 17, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Sharp Edges

    Hi! I really like this poem. You captured so many emotions in just a few short lines. I really love the idea of the 5 stones to use as outlets ...

    Jul 10, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Yellow, Unforgettable

    Hi! Ok so I literally cried while reading this because thats what I'm dealing with right at this moment. My best friend, and someone who I need in my life ...

    Jul 10, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Cannot Be Touched, Heard, or Seen / Not a Matter, is Mute, and Invisible

    Hi! This is such a beautiful and powerful piece. At first, I didn't really understand how the title was going to be related to the poem, but once I got ...

    Jul 6, 2017
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: Breathe (Haiku)

    Hi! This is a really nice short piece. I like the overall theme of a god being the reason you keep living your days. The only thing I have to ...

    Jun 9, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: cerebrum

    Hi! This poem was so interesting to me. I liked low you really explored the question "why do I exist". I aso liked the imagery you used to create a ...

    Jun 9, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Did You Really Care?

    Hi! I can relate to this so easily. That's what makes poetry gripping; its a way for someone to put into words what everyone else is feeling, and to make ...

    Jun 6, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I think I loved you

    Hi! This poem hit me a good way I think. It reminded me of someone who didn't even acknowledge me as a worthy human being. I feel like you approached ...

    Jun 6, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Anxiety

    Hi! Ok so I love the first line. It sounds nice, it work well with your topic, it draws the readers attention...its got all the things a good hook and ...

    Jun 5, 2017


I should infinitely prefer a book.
— Mary Bennet, Pride and Prejudice