User avatar

Cspr

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: nightmares for life

    Okay. I liked this. You took a girl from a jungle, put her into our world, and showed the stark contrast of what we had then that was good and ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Fantasy Re: Heaven And Hell

    So, interesting rhyme. It made me feel like I was reading a nursery rhyme. That partly freaked me out. And I'm partially German, so we got the market on weird-tales-to-scare-children, ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Sacraments

    I'm assuming this is a prose poem, yes? It's--I haven't seen something like this before. Could be a good thing. Could be I'm not as worldly as I try to ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Lonely Companions

    Okay, so you have an interesting poem here. I get a pretty good setting--outdoors, I presume--and I get a feel for the character. They're sad, but they realize that they're ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Lonely Companions

    Okay, so you have an interesting poem here. I get a pretty good setting--outdoors, I presume--and I get a feel for the character. They're sad, but they realize that they're ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Culture Re: Alien

    Okay, so, Cas here to review. First off, it's simplistic, but I can see the raw emotion in it. The imagery isn't half bad. It's similar to a bit I ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: lien

    Whoa. Okay, this was rather brilliant. I will now compare this to Frozen Fire , because it took me on a little sixth-sense-weirdness trip. I could picture this. I'm not ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Fly Free

    So, I'm in a weird position. I can't really say much about this. I'm sort of awed by you right now. The flow of this was amazing (I legit read/sung ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Gray and Dangerous

    Interesting. I didn't get too much emotion from this piece, not particularly sure why, but it was rather clear was was going on. Beast is stalking a human (I believe), ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Other » Other, Other Re: Depressed

    So, this was rather simplistic. -tilts head- Admittedly, I've read one two line poem before (poet was a smart one--17 syllables, just like a haiku) and loved it. I feel ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Breaking Winter

    Hey! Cas here. First off, I love this. The pictures it put into my head are lovely. I can't help but think of any Russian historical fiction when I read ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Inspiration

    Okay. So, the poem was enjoyable. In general, it came together well and its message was clear. There was little abstraction. It seemed more a short, creative monologue than poetry. ...

    Jun 20, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Prologue and Chapter One: Orders

    Okay. So, we got the beginnings of a familiar story. See: Moses. Jesus. Part of aSoIaF. All/some of the boys rounded up, slaughtered. Archetypal event. Then again, rounding people up ...

    Jun 20, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: Torn - Prologue

    Curious premise. It started out as a teen rom-com in nature, then turned into some paranormal killer-on-the-lose sort of thing. As I prefer scary to romantic, the continuation of this ...

    May 24, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: One Cold Night.

    Okay, so, this was interesting. I get a vague idea of mercy, of cold winter, and a wolf-like or actual wolf protagonist. It's enough to interest me simply. However, all ...

    May 24, 2012


My tongue must tell the anger of my heart, or else my heart, concealing it, will break...
— Katherine, The Taming of the Shrew