Random avatar

Bball41

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Mark of Music

    Wow! The one word I want to leave you with is wow! I love this poem! Personally I love music and all the stuff that comes with it. Sometimes, I ...

    May 30, 2015
  • Other » General, Other Re: Latin to English (Red Velvet Glossary)

    So, I'm here for a review... And I remember how much I loved reading a port of your story last time so I thought I would come back and review ...

    May 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: A Horse's Love

    So, this poem one other peons I think that everyone should read! While its upbeat and has awesome rhymes, it, to me, portrays a deeper meaning. This poem is a ...

    May 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Assumptions

    Okay, I just have to say AMEN!!!! This is an amazing poem with so much meaning and truthfulness!!! I don't care who has read this, but I know that they ...

    May 27, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: it's not very safe in wonderland

    Okay, this is a super creative poem! I think that this poem has a lot of potential and some hidden meaning behind it! I love reviewing poems, and when I ...

    May 27, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: To The One I Love(d) | Edited

    Okay, so this being a poem written by someone who usaluallt never erred them is outstanding. I mean, if there wasn't an authors note saying this was something madem ur ...

    May 27, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Mystery / Suspense Re: He'll be Back

    Okay, so this poem was a really easy read and also very intriguing! I dot know if I have read your other pieces, but after reading I might have to. ...

    May 27, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Summer Gin

    Okay, so honestly this poem is really bubbly and and it made me happy. They way this poem swayed along as I read gave me an upbeat and happy feeling ...

    May 27, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Literature Re: Yaakov's Struggle

    Okay, so considering usually review poetry this is sorta new for me, but hey whatever you were trying a new technique of writing, so why not try a different price ...

    May 26, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Lovers (Red Velvet Chapter 3)

    Okay, so before I get started with the actual review I must say that I have not reAd the other two chapters as of now, so my review will be ...

    May 26, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: I Notice.

    Okay, so this poem is really intriguing and easy to read. I can tell that you have down this once or twice. So yeah, how about I get into the ...

    May 26, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Locked

    So l, this poem is really cool and easy to read. I love the whole concept of it and how much truthfulness there is in this poem. As I can ...

    May 25, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Forever Waiting

    So, when I read this poem for the first time I had one thing ringing in my ear, 'Romeo and Juliet". Now I obviously want to talk to you about ...

    May 25, 2015
  • Poetry » Literature, Teen Fiction Re: That So Called Friends

    Okay, so this is a poem I would read after a friend and I get in a fight and I just can't take it anymore, at least that is the ...

    May 25, 2015
  • Other » Romantic, Health Re: Dreams

    Okay, so this article is super interesting to read. I really loved the concept of it, and also welcome to YWS! So, onto the piece itself. When I read the ...

    May 25, 2015


Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?
— George Wallace