Dreams

by tanny070395

Our world of happiness differs from place to place, life to life. A man born with

a silver spoon in his mouth is unhappy within himself. However, at the same time

someone,somewhere craves for a comfort zone. Our earth is sourrounded with

plentitude of experiences that even seven lives cannot fulfill the dreams to live

those experiences. Experiences create dreams, dreams inspire us to live.

'Dreams bring colours in life.'

'Long stroll, sleepless hours with stars, lying on the sand, early sunrise, beautiful 

sunset,chirping birds and cool breeze-All my need is to feel the beauty of peace.

What's your???? 

Cataclysm wrote a review...

Hello. I am also new here.

This isn't really an article. You need more explanations.

You spelled some words wrong. You spelled
sourrounded = surrounded
plentitude of = plentiful
your = yours

You need spaces between all of your words.

I don't understand how a man can be born with a silver spoon in his mouth. Babies are born, not men.

The earth isn't surrounded by experiences. It's surrounded by space.

Why are there quotes at the end? They don't connect to anything.

tanny070395 says...

Yeah... May be i need to think something realistic... Thank you.

tanny070395 says...

And i guess you are a bit practical. 'Man born with silver spoon' means babies or human beings. Spaces are full of experiences as we are struggling in space.

Plentitude of means vast supply of. And quotes means my dreams and desires. But i admit my spelling mistakes. Thanks a lot. May be i should represent it in some other way. Thank you so much

tanny070395 says...

Mon May 25, 2015 7:20 am
Bball41 wrote a review...

Okay, so this article is super interesting to read. I really loved the concept of it, and also welcome to YWS! So, onto the piece itself.

When I read the tile I was like, "Okay... Dreams. I have dreams, ambitions, goals." This title intrigued me into this piece. I wanted to know why you had to say about dreams in general and how that could apply to me.. The reader.

I love how real your first sentence is. It's so true to how our world, my own personal world, of happiness differs from place to place. I love the thought of that too. When I am in my dreamworld I see how happy I am, but when I look at my own life realistically I can see thugs I like about that too. I don't know if that was what you were going for, but I love the idea of it.

Another line I loved was, "experiences create dreams, and dreams inspire us to live." This is another inspiring and truthful statement. When I read that I thought of the experience that has made my dream into a dream. It's crazy to think about how that has such an impact.

Finally, I loves the line "dreams bring colors in life". Again such a true statement! Life without color would be so boring and lad, just like life without dreams would be boring and land. That is just a parallel I saw... Whether it was meant to be that or not... I don't know, but I loved it.

This piece is amazing, but I am confused about the format. The format made it sort of difficult to read. I think that the breaks came I awkward and unneeded spots. I thin that that can be an easy fix, but also it is your price and if you love it like that do not change it.

My suggestion, if you choose to take it, would be to tinker with the format and make it more like an article. With paragraph rather than two lines and an awkward break. Again, just a suggestion dot feel obligated to take it.

Overall, amazing job! I really enjoyed reading this. It really made me look in my life and see what my dreams are!!! Thanks for that!

Keep writing bro.

~#41

tanny070395 says...

Thank you sir .... I will try to improve my style further. Thank you for your appreciation. It inspired me to look more deeply. I also approve the fact that my writing is a bit inarticulate. But i will try my best to become one of the greatest writer. Thank you once again and don't mind let me inform you that i am a girl .... Please don't change my gender..... :D

Mon May 25, 2015 7:05 am
nishthabawa2896 wrote a review...

HEY

I could feel the emotion behind every word you have written. I really loved this piece of work and the use of words. It is true that dreams give life to a corpse. They have a great importance in our lives as they motivates us to achieve what we dream and desire. You know sometimes I think that how we would be living if their would be no dreams and desires? and often I am unable to imagine it. Well coming back to your work I must say that you have written beautifully and these kind of works inspire people to be like kid again and dream differently. My dream is to do what I want to as hardly get any freedom to do something by my own. I am 19 year old still in like a cage of restrictions what I believe is useless because I will definitely fly like a bird one day and I will fly so high that no one will be able to reach me. :) :D

tanny070395 says...

Hi, thank you so much for your lively comments. I can understand your world. I love staying in my own imaginary world. I am 20 and willing to a greatest authour one day.

huh. didn't realize santa was a batman fan-
— Mageheart