User avatar

Annaclare

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Finding Destiny (Chapter 3)

    Hey hey! Yeah, so I think that as I read more and more I start to get a little more hooked. It's like this story you have written is so ...

    Jul 18, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Finding Destiny (Chapter 2)

    Hey hey! Okay, so I know who the boy from chapter now.... I think. Okay, to be totally honest, I don;t know that much about him at all. All I ...

    Jul 18, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Finding Destiny

    Hey hey! Okay, so obviously I'm a little late on a review, but I saw your title and I wanted to read a novel so as I came across a ...

    Jul 18, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Who Am I?

    Hey hey! So, this poem is so deep on so many levels. It really spoke to me, and I as I was reading I was becoming more and more aware ...

    Jul 18, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Smiles Can Hide a Million Words

    Hey hey! First things first... Welcome to YWS!!! Okay so this poem was really amazing! There's so much potential here, and I think that lots of it is already wining ...

    Jul 16, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: A Wanderer's Love

    Okay first off... Awww!!! This poem is legit! I absolutely loved it and I hope this review can prove that! Okay, so how about I stop talking ad start reviewing. ...

    Jul 16, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: Senseless Hope

    Wow! Just wow! This is an amazing poem that is so deep and vulnerable. I couldn't help but stumble upon it :). It's bee a long time since I have ...

    Jul 4, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Humor Re: Chapter 1 - Giving Up Is Liberating

    Hello EmeraldEyes, I'm here for a review. I actually have a quite a few things that i have noticed in this piece that I would like to talk about. I ...

    Jul 15, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: Quadratus

    Jul 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Hairs

    Jul 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Voices

    Jul 10, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: What used to be

    Jul 9, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Sweetest Downfall

    Jul 5, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Torn

    Jul 5, 2014
  • Article / Essay » General, Spiritual Re: Change yourself to change the world

    Jul 5, 2014


The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.
— Amelia Earhart