User avatar

Anma

Anma's Personal Profile

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Chasing Shadows - Chapter 1

    Hello Payne! This is the first work I've red from you, so here I go. This is a really good chapter here, I really enjoyed reading it. This is very ...

    Apr 10, 2019
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Remain

    Hello! Its really good! I really love it, its very touching, and the emotion just comes out of it in multiple colors. The thing really flows, and the choice of ...

    Apr 9, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Be Careful Who You Trust Chapter 4

    Hello Honora! This is good! At first i kind of got confused who was talking and everything. But i figured it out, maybe you can take that as a suggestion. ...

    Apr 9, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Pride Goeth Before the Fall 1

    Hello Pomeroy! Anma here to review! This is a really nice peace. I really like the tittle you had for it. It really caught my attention. The story its self ...

    Apr 7, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Humor Re: Rain- Chapter One

    This is pretty good! I actually like it! And can totally relate, lol. It was really great to read and the begging was actually pretty funny to be honest (cause ...

    Apr 7, 2019
  • Script » Literature, Narrative Re: Can you feel it?

    Hello! This is really god. I really enjoyed reading this. Here are a few suggestion i have for it..... you might want to make the lines a little shorter. There ...

    Apr 7, 2019
  • Poetry » Satire, Dramatic Re: Home

    Hello Kuma!! Hope you don't mind the name shortening... So first welcome to YWS! Second Anma is here to review! I like it! Its really good I feel this is ...

    Apr 6, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: What

    Hello! This is pretty good. I can't say it's my fav though I feel it's a little bland Here are some things you can do to make it better..... First ...

    Apr 5, 2019
  • Lyrics » Narrative, Dramatic Re: Dirty Town - Song

    Hey 4revgreen! Not bad!! It's not really my type of music though but it's good. All i have to say is when you guys sing project your voice a little ...

    Apr 4, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Be Careful Who You Trust Chapter 2.2

    Your doing so great Honora!!! Its getting better and better, and the emotions are actually getting me too. This is really good but one thing, you kind of repeated yourself ...

    Apr 4, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Be Careful Who You Trust Chapter 2.1

    Great, great, great! Your really writing really fast on this honora! Your also doing really well! I just have one tiny suggestion I didn't think of before... You may want ...

    Apr 3, 2019
  • Poetry » Narrative, Romantic Re: Us

    Wow, just, wow. This is really good brook. I find it very romantic as well. I really enjoyed reading it, it was like a really long story in a simple ...

    Apr 2, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Like A Rose

    This is really good eaglefly! I really love the message you were getting across as well. This is really lovely, but sad, but really good. I can feel the emotion ...

    Apr 2, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Be Careful Who You Trust Chapter 1.2

    Omg! Omg! I love it so much! Your doing so great on this, it's becoming really Interesting . I have so many questions about this, if you don't mind id ...

    Apr 2, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Be Careful Who You Trust Chapter 1.1

    I love it! You did really great on this Honora! I'm actually glade your trying a different genre than usual. I feel it will really help with your other works, ...

    Apr 1, 2019


More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes