Announcements
Topics
-

Anybody may schedule a private event in the chatroom; it could be for a group, could be storybook d…Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:04 pm -

Heh, I figured a lot more people would read this if I included Zombie in the title. But, I'm not be…Sat May 09, 2009 1:32 am -

An interesting observation struck me last week, and that is there seemed to be more posts being mad…Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:41 am -

The new YWS chat is now up and running! It's open 24/7 for now, and to enter it, just go to the hom…Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:36 pm -

Locked What is Dramatic Poetry?*applauds* I think many of us were unclear on the real definitions of each category, so thanks for …Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:16 am -

That's right! I've gone nuts! Thanks to ordering four boxes of YWS stickers, I have 192 stickers he…Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:59 am -

Locked YWS Blog Update ThreadThe YWS Blog is the official blog of the Young Writers Society. It covers a wide variety of subject…Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:01 pm -

Since a number of people thought the downtime was related to the upgrade, I should probably go over…Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:21 pm -

At some sites, you have to pay money to have a large inbox. This has never made any sense to me. Th…Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:34 pm -

First off, this is not a rule; just a suggestion. It's starting to become somewhat of a trend, so I…Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:15 pm -

Hey all, this past weekend, I left the chat open the entire time. So let me thank you for not creat…Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:18 am -

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. Douglas Adams As you may kno…Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:34 am -

As YWS matures, some members find that the site no longer fits them as they joined at 16, but are n…Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:47 pm -

At this time, I do not know why the site went down. I've hardly been around YWS for a good month no…Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:23 pm -

That's right--what do you love about YWS? [ Accredited to JFW1415. ]Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:03 pm -

Storybooks are free once again... kinda. It costs nothing to make a post in storybooks, although yo…Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:38 pm -

As you may know, the Young Writers Society will soon be receiving a dramatic upgrade. The target da…Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:23 pm -

Locked A Little QuestionnaireIf you're a new member, I'm really interested in what you have to think. If you've been around a wh…Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:56 pm -

Sometime in early 2009, the Young Writers Society will be getting a major face-lift. As such, a lot…Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:14 pm -

Every now and then I like to go over the ads that are shown on YWS. As you may know, YWS uses Googl…Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:46 am -

Don't do it. Period.Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:50 pm -

Say goodbye to the chat. I've decided that when the new YWS opens in February, the chat will be rep…Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:59 am -

If you don't remember/don't know what Squills it, it's the YWS E-zine! Previous issues can be seen …Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:43 pm -

How do you know if you're using Internet Explorer 6? Well, if you have a yellow bar at the top of Y…Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:54 pm -

http://sanctum.youngwriterssociety.com The Story They say that in the ancient times, the world was …Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:33 am -

Enjoy the holiday icons :smt114 If you can't see them, simply hit refresh.Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:13 pm -

As you may know, YWS has a knowledge base (accessible via the Resources tab). If you didn't know th…Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:49 am -

So how will posting and submitting work with the new YWS? For the most part, you're not going to no…Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:27 am -

If you see an inappropriate ad, please report it to me via PM! Do not post the link in this thread …Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:56 am -

Why should you rate your works? A few reasons... Reason number 1: It'll show up on the front page R…Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:48 am -

Every now and then I make a post about this just to remind you all. So what is this friendly remind…Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:20 pm -

At most forum based Web sites, you can have an image in your signature. However, you cannot do this…Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:55 pm -

This is a feature that has been requested for a while, especially by Flemzo, and I've now finally a…Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:13 am -

On November 14, YWS will be turning four and we're starting the festivities on Sunday, November 9, …Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:59 pm -

For 98% of you, this won't matter. For the other 2%, the limit of yours (and everyone elses) inbox …Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:26 am -

Is the featured works block on the front page working for everyone? I've had difficulty viewing it …Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:21 pm -

What's Happening Starting May 3, 2008, it will cost 500 points to start new storybooks . Also start…Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:17 pm -

Very recently, one long-time member of YWS was sending messages to other members asking them to che…Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:51 pm -

While activity is way up for August, the story/poem to review ratio is abysmally low (1 to 5, and i…Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:37 am -

Starting today, the Young Writers Society has its own bank account with HSBC, as well as a PO Box t…Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:56 pm -

Well, anyone who was on this morning knows about the two spammers we had. It pretty much threw the …Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:36 pm -

Just a friendly public-service announcement :P It hasn't happened for a long time now (knock on woo…Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:00 am -

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/yws That's right, YWS Radio will be back August 9! The time? 5 pm EDT.…Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:59 pm -

Locked Why Was The Chat Shut-Down?No one likes being in the dark, and even though no one has messaged me about it (thank you by the w…Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:16 am -

Locked The Chat-room is shut downI apologize to everyone, especially for the short-notice, but the chatroom has been shut down. At t…Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:35 am -

If you wish to change your username to something else, you will be given 72 hours to do so beginnin…Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:24 am -

Once YWS switches over to just one skin rather than two, I'm going to make a lot of new additions a…Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:25 am -

Check the YWS Blog for details! Also, it isn't too late to add something on, if you wish to do so. …Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:15 pm -

It was one heck of a Friday! Had to pick up and move YWS HQ because somehow people managed to find …Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:22 pm -

Now announcing the formation of the YWS Help & Support Wiki! The Help Wiki is your one-stop resourc…Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:57 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
