Announcements
Topics
-

If you follow me, then you've been reading my periodic posts on the new YWS Pages system. In short,…Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:41 am -

Creating a new storybook will now cost you 500 points. This is to reduce the number of storybooks t…Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:05 am -

Locked Storybooks Points ProposalThis was something originally brought up in the Pay to Post thread. Usually, I solicit opinion firs…Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:46 am -

badges.jpg In the beginning of 2010, we discussed a number of changes here in the Information Desk …Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:55 pm -

That's right guys and gals, YWS will have a brand new radio show on Sunday, July 11th! This show is…Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:14 pm -

It's here! It's finally here! The 2010 edition of the Young Writers Literary Journal: http://bit.ly…Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:09 am -

I plan on doing a variety of small updates over the course of this week, so if you're interested in…Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:56 pm -

Hi guys! So as you know, YWS is expecting some huge changes over the next few months with a possibl…Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:37 pm -

Kyllorac has been kind enough to create a sitemap for YWS: http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/sitem…Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:03 pm -

Note: Unless otherwise noted, all currency is in American dollars. If you live outside the United S…Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:12 am -

Check out the Check in thread Some of you might remember that on the last Sunday of January, we had…Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:07 pm -

A lot of this has been soft-announced in other threads, but some changes have been made. Also, it s…Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:15 am -

Okay, the title is somewhat misleading. Truth be told, any new way to modify your blog would be bet…Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm -

User profiles on the Young Writers Society have just finished a huge update. Indeed, the entire for…Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:05 am -

Locked The FEEDFirstly, my apologies to Evi for not going with Caligrafeed. Unfortunately, the name was too long! …Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:19 am -

Did a whole bunch of stuff this past weekend; some of it noticeable, some of it not. But all of it …Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:43 pm -

I have a ton of YWS bookmarks to give away... a ton. One way to get one is to donate a $1 to YWS , …Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:54 pm -

If you just joined YWS , what do you find confusing about the site and/or needlessly complicated? I…Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:42 pm -

Hey guys! Grif and I will be hosting another radio show... TOMORROW! It'll be awesome. The theme is…Mon May 31, 2010 4:42 pm -

Some people may remember that YWS used to have an Interactive Stories section quite some time ago (…Fri May 21, 2010 2:04 am -

After a whole lot more work than I anticipated, the Young Writers Society now has a newer and much …Sun May 16, 2010 1:30 pm -

Well, just got done re-designing the front page. One big change has been made as well as a slew of …Fri May 14, 2010 5:22 pm -

Locked YWS BookmarksThinking of getting some YWS bookmarks made up. But before I do, I want to make sure the design is …Thu May 13, 2010 9:36 pm -

Just a quick question: how often do you look at the statistics block on the front page? Often? Not …Thu May 13, 2010 4:12 am -

Hot on the heels of my Is YWS Confusing? topic, I go ahead and throw one more cog into the mix! Thi…Mon May 10, 2010 4:19 pm -

By now, I'm sure everyone has noticed that the Instructor and Greeter colors are no longer existent…Sat May 08, 2010 3:00 am -

For sometime now, you may have noticed new icons in the upper right hand corner of posts. One of th…Fri May 07, 2010 3:06 pm -

Short Version YWS will be switching to the old chat from sometime this Wednesday through the weeken…Mon May 03, 2010 10:07 pm -

So if you follow the news even slightly, you have probably heard some negative things about Faceboo…Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:23 pm -

Made a few changes today: The Navigation Menu Up Top This is now in alphabetical order just to prov…Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:56 pm -

As any long-time member knows, the YWS "age limit" has always been a soft limit. Just like we have …Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:45 am -

Highlight your favorite works in your profileWed Apr 21, 2010 11:15 pm -

I'm considering making two small changes to header and would like some input before doing so. The f…Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:15 am -

Two big changes to announce to forums: Storybooks Dono (Buscador) originally proposed this some tim…Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:59 am -

Firstly, don't expect any action on this for months. That said, I'm thinking of making an interesti…Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:11 am -

YWS News is the latest addition to the Young Writers Society. You can find it by going to "Read / W…Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:10 am -

We've been living with badges for almost a month now, and so I'm interested to hear what people thi…Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:58 am -

Very soon (within the next couple of weeks... if not earlier), I will be adding the newest section …Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:03 pm -

I've been meaning to do this for a long time, but haven't until now. That is, the Young Writers Soc…Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:22 am -

Back in the day and when my free time was more ample, I sent out a monthly newsletter. I've been wa…Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:15 pm -

For some odd reason, there are a ridiculous number of attempted novels on YWS. I'm not really quite…Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:10 pm -

For the past couple months, the application system for Greeters and Instructors has been on the fri…Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:24 pm -

For the past week, I've been concentrating a lot on making YWS as fast as can be. I've tested it ou…Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:40 am -

I really want input from all members on this. Whether you're new, old, medium, or just visiting fro…Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:39 am -

Made a couple of small changes to the front page that probably bear mentioning. Change #1 Quote of …Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:41 pm -

Two neat updates to help spur reviewing! Leaderboards Accessible via the home page and from the YWS…Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:05 pm -

Guys, over 40 works have no reviews. Nada. Please go review.Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:47 pm -

Made a whole slew of changes this past week, so figured I should make a thread about them all. Also…Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:55 pm -

I think it's fair to say my previous lay-out of the knowledge base was a failure. But, if you think…Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:19 am -

If you've read through the big changes thread , you can probably skip right to the voting, but it's…Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:19 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
