Announcements
Topics
-

NOTE: I was originally calling this "Table of Contents," and it still is that, but I've changed the…Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:05 pm -

Over the course of the past few days, profiles have become a little more advanced. A quick overview…Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:13 pm -

This affects the groups: Elements of Action Writing Insane Crew NRJ Poetry Seminar Shakespearian Kn…Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:18 am -

All done! As I've stated before, only those who refuse to review are going to notice anything. If y…Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:19 pm -

For the past few days, the moderators (mods + JMs) have been discussing a possible change I propose…Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:07 pm -

Another new function for y'all in My YWS! Now you can post bulletins for your friends to see. Just …Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:45 am -

This is really just intended for group leaders, but it will be pertinent to you if you plan on star…Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:25 am -

Over the next few days, Chess and Suduko will be removed from YWS. I'm trying to reduce clutter on …Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:02 pm -

Over the past couple months, there has been a rise in the amount of spam postings on blogs, particu…Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:37 am -

Phase 2 of the YWS Groups makeover isn't quite complete, but it's complete enough that I thought I …Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:06 pm -

The groups section of YWS is getting a radical makeover, and I just completed phase 1. To see the r…Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:54 pm -

Beginning January 2nd, you will need to have at least 25 reviews under your belt before being able …Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:30 pm -

Everything is all about the default users. They get the special treatments like the special headers…Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:50 pm -

The next episode of the Young Writers Society Radio Program will be this Sunday, December 9 at 6 pm…Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:25 pm -

For some odd reason, every time I log into YWS nowadays, I have at least 3 private messages waiting…Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:05 am -

Yep, that'd right! YWS Radio will be back on December 2! I'm changing the format so it's only going…Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:21 pm -

Heads up to everyone, but the radio show is being canceled... again. Down here in the Outer Banks a…Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:14 pm -

Sorry everyone, but I have to cancel the radio show today. It'll be back though in a somewhat diffe…Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:32 pm -

Actually, I have no idea if it's better or improved as I have not played it yet, but check out the …Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:04 pm -

Sunday is coming up, which always means different things for different people. It can mean Church, …Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:56 pm -

On Sunday, November 4, 2007, the fourth episode of the YWS Radio program will run from 9 to 10 p.m.…Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:35 am -

For most people in the United States, daylight savings time is now over and we're back to standard …Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:18 pm -

Announcements for Beggining of November '07Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:51 am -

The current Halloween theme will stick around until November 1. It's kinda spooky...Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:49 am -

Quick Explanation: In celebration of YWS' third birthday, you will not have to spend any points to …Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:05 pm -

On Sunday, October 28, 2007, the fourth episode of the YWS Radio program will run from 3 to 4 p.m. …Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:04 pm -

I've decided to cancel the Radio Show that was supposed to happen today at 6 pm EDT. I've had no ti…Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:51 pm -

As of late, there has been a greatly increased number of incidents in the chatroom where people hav…Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:12 am -

The YWS Radio Channel: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/yws The second episode went really well, and th…Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:09 am -

If you're using the default template, then you've noticed some changes in the navigation bar at the…Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:05 pm -

I've created a special thread for all winners of Member of the Week. Starting October 12, 2007, I w…Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:35 am -

Bug Fixes - Able to see avatars besides animals in the gallery again - Usernames in IE aren't so sm…Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:33 am -

Well, the google ads are back. I use these to help pay for the site, so click if you see something …Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:31 am -

When changing your username, you have to ask yourself if it really is worth it. For some people, it…Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:09 pm -

The YWS Radio Channel: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/yws The first episode didn't work out so well, …Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:37 am -

The YWS Radio Channel: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/yws Having just finished with the pilot of the …Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:55 am -

I've combined the Announcements forum the Rules and Information forum since I realized it didn't ma…Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:38 pm -

http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/101tips.php I've had the idea to do a long list of tips for a wh…Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:23 pm -

Everyone, please welcome Fred to the site! I don't think he'll be posting much (well, not at all), …Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:50 pm -

Had a little extra time on my hands today so I changed the logo for the default template. What do y…Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:21 pm -

It's back! To view the latest issue of Squills, just click on the "Squills" button/link at the top …Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:39 am -

The BIG move is now over and YWS is now safely on its new server. However, something really odd hap…Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:07 pm -

The site will be down for an indeterminate period of time on August 25. Please see the YWS blog for…Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:46 am -

Just made a lot of small design changes to the Default template. A listing follows: - Removed recta…Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:41 am -

The Young Writers Knowledge Base has not been getting much attention, which I attribute to a number…Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:27 pm -

Over the past couple weeks, many users have noticed the site running slow on varied occasions. I in…Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:21 am -

Currently, the Young Writers Society boasts 14 different styles. In the past, that was somewhat man…Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:44 am -

Click here to download a YWS search plugin for Firefox or Internet Explorer 7 Note, the link will t…Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:05 pm -

Due to the new emoticons that Nate added to the site, we feel it is necessary to add some guideline…Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:18 pm -

To see Online Resources & the Writer's Market, just go to the "Resources" section. You will notice …Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:51 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
